Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blaire White exposes Shane Dawson admitting to "molesting kids" in audio

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie
5 hours ago, Cherry Cherry said:

In her old videos she's said that at the beginning of her transition she prostituted herself to pay for the initial surgeries (before she blew up on youtube)

Link me to the video instead of making up false accusations. She talked only once about attempting to get paid for sex, and couldn’t even go through with it. Her surgeries were all funded through Youtube revenue and GoFundMe donations. 

and aren’t y’all pro prostitution? So why is it suddenly a problem when Blaire “allegedly” does it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma

If she was concerned about this she would have talked about it earlier, not only when Shane is the hot topic. The fact she kept this to herself until she could profit from it should tell you everything about her.

And at the end of the day she's a Republican, so a racist. You shouldn't respect her :vegas:

TortureMeOnReplay

The thread title is a bit misleading. I'd count it as exposing if it was a private conversation between the two and not two public statements he has previously made. 

I also don't believe her at all when she says she didn't know about his past. She's a YouTube content creator and he has been a lead figure in the space since it has gotten popular. You cannot be friends with Shane Dawson and not know what he has said in the past. People must have commented on her content with him a million times informing her of what he has done. 

Also, molesting is such a strong word and I really don't like how it's being thrown around in this situation. Yes he himself said he was molesting kids when he was 8 but that doesn't really make it correct. 

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Are y’all really this delusional? A black charcoal mask is now blackface? The mental gymnastics y’all will do just to label someone as a racist. 

Intent is everything. Her caption is literally her "pretending to be black".  Had she posted the pic without the caption, i wouldn't have an issue but the caption is what makes it a racist post. 

Wolf Boy
9 hours ago, adterp said:

I can’t let her spread her filth anymore, 

Are you going to stop here?

10 hours ago, adterp said:

google "BW blackface" for exemple. 

Because she has a beautiful face and was able to afford several surgeries for it, she has been mocking transwomen being attacked for "not passing" or calling transwomen "dudes in women clothes". She is a huge defenser of the binary genders and invalidates completely gender fluidity. She has also shown support for JK Rowling.

Gurl, it's literally a face mask

audrey horne
15 minutes ago, LM said:

a black face mask while making fun of BLM, aka proudly claimed racism. 

StrawberryBlond

The title is definitely misleading. I was ready to hear about him abusing children as an adult based on that title. Plenty of kids indulge in horseplay when they're that young because they don't know any better. It's only when they get older, usually not even that much older that they realise how awful it was and that they'd never do that now. It has no correlation to being attracted to children when you're older. Those who are likely are coincidental. Minors can be charged for underage sexual conduct but they're not charged for pedophilia because, provided both people are underage, pedophilia cannot be present. It's different if it's say, a 9 year old and 15 year old, but 8 and 7 are interchangeable when it comes to attraction and sexual intention. Plenty of people have had underage consensual sex with other underage people. If caught, it's treated as just that - underage sex, not rape or statutory rape and definitely not pedophilia. We'd have to cancel a lot of people if underage sex with your peers is suddenly viewed as bad as an adult forcing sex on a minor. Kids being attracted to other kids would be a crime if it was as bad. As long as it's in your own age group, it's still wrong and can be punished, but it's not pedophilia.

Shane made a lot of shameful jokes in the past but they were just jokes. He hasn't been inappropriate like that in years and admitted he deliberately said controversial things and exaggerated things to be controversial because that was his brand back then. Humour was also in a different place. If Shane had started making videos today, they'd be very different, as you can see by how his content changed over the years. Problem is, we can't erase our past. But we can give second chances. I just want to see jokes like this die a long overdue death now and I guess if it takes all these "exposes" about people to end that, then that's what it takes. But that doesn't mean these people shouldn't still be given second chances either.

22 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Link me to the video instead of making up false accusations. She talked only once about attempting to get paid for sex, and couldn’t even go through with it. Her surgeries were all funded through Youtube revenue and GoFundMe donations. 

and aren’t y’all pro prostitution? So why is it suddenly a problem when Blaire “allegedly” does it?

That's what I thought too. As I understand, she was still getting surgeries fairly recently, when she's been in a committed relationship, so what makes people think she was selling her body?

And very true, people will happily abandon their principles if they can turn them around to work to their advantage on someone they don't like.

Cookie Tookie
18 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That's what I thought too. As I understand, she was still getting surgeries fairly recently, when she's been in a committed relationship, so what makes people think she was selling her body?

And very true, people will happily abandon their principles if they can turn them around to work to their advantage on someone they don't like.

It’s clear that they dislike her political opinion, which is fine. But to make up degrading allegations against her such as being a prostitute is ridiculous. They’re very quick to abandon their principles, you’re very right. I always appreciate your input on many stories we see on here.

crackpoppodcast

LOL @ everyone defending her saying it’s “only a face mask.” She literally captions it “Blair BLACK” and then proceeds to hashtag “#blacklivesmatter.”

She knew what she was doing. Some of you are way too easy to give someone a pass. 

ALGAYDO
18 hours ago, LM said:

On 7/4/2020 at 6:23 AM, Suuus said:

Thats not blackface thats a black charcoal face mask

23 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Are y’all really this delusional? A black charcoal mask is now blackface? The mental gymnastics y’all will do just to label someone as a racist. 

Using a charcoal mask as blackface. Jokingly, obviously, but y’all need to stop taking things at pure face value and see them for what they truly are Lol

Archived