💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blaire White exposes Shane Dawson admitting to "molesting kids" in audio

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP

1. Kids "playing" with each other, even if sexually, it's just kids playing. You can't expect a young child to always know what's right and what's wrong, specially when they probably had to "make it normal" in their head to cope with being a victim of sexual assault themselves.

2. I find it funny that there are people who are willing to "accept her different views on racism, misogyny, and transphobia, and still enjoy her content" but then can't apply the same logic to Shane or any other person that's cool to hate at the moment. Consistency, people, consistency.

3. Let's just all cancel not only Shane, Jefree, etc. but also all drama channels. But like, REALLY cancel them. If we stop watching their content, maybe everyone will be truly canceled because I don't see how hate-watching is canceling anybody.

IDGAF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
audrey horne
25 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I understand the transphobia and islamophobia accusations, but racism?

google "BW blackface" for exemple. 

15 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

The linked video is the very first of hers that I have ever watched. But at the beginning she says that she‘s trans- so I‘m really courios what she did to be described as transphobe?

Because she has a beautiful face and was able to afford several surgeries for it, she has been mocking transwomen being attacked for "not passing" or calling transwomen "dudes in women clothes". She is a huge defenser of the binary genders and invalidates completely gender fluidity. She has also shown support for JK Rowling.

Change the title. Its so missleading! If kids (10 years old) play together and pull their pants down, it’s not molesting anyone.. People are so crazy nowadays, to get views clicks and fame. 

Cherry Cherry
2 minutes ago, adterp said:

Because she has a beautiful face and was able to afford several surgeries for it, she has been mocking transwomen being attacked for "not passing" or calling transwomen "dudes in women clothes". She is a huge defenser of the binary genders and invalidates completely gender fluidity. She has also shown support for JK Rowling.

She did prostitute herself to pay for her surgeries...

audrey horne
Just now, Cherry Cherry said:

She did prostitute herself to pay for her surgeries...

wdym?

Haldy

Blaire White is vile herself (transphobic, racist, etc.) so lets NOT platform her as a moral crusader of any sort.

For example:

EIe51azX0AE44lg.jpg

Born in Chromatica

This whole drama makes me feel sick. sick get well soon GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Cherry Cherry
8 minutes ago, adterp said:

wdym?

In her old videos she's said that at the beginning of her transition she prostituted herself to pay for the initial surgeries (before she blew up on youtube)

audrey horne
2 minutes ago, Cherry Cherry said:

In her old videos she's said that at the beginning of her transition she prostituted herself to pay for the initial surgeries (before she blew up on youtube)

She was a sex-worker, ok. Sorry but I still don't see why you bring that up for. 

Lucas
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

I’ve always respected Blair despite some of her political views. But this video made me gain even more respect for her :applause:

Why? She knew it since a while and only decided to talk about it now when she will get her the most views...

Regina George

He was 8 and let’s not make this into something that it’s not. I don’t like him but this is not it.

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

I’ve always respected Blair despite some of her political views. But this video made me gain even more respect for her :applause:

:awkney: They're equally awful people.

Ivy

Regardless of anything else, I do agree with a lot of what she's saying in the video.

And yes, kids can molest other kids, but you have to look at it thru a different frame because they don't necessarily know what they're doing is wrong if they've had it happen to themselves. 

Archived