💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timbaland humiliates Britney Spears

Lighter

Featured Posts

ssslyboy

If I wasn't on my 5th gin and tonic I'd make a poll: When is Britney's next comeback?  (Spring 2021?, Summer 2021?, Fall 2021?  etc...).   It's obvious to me this is going to happen.  I can't wait tbh.  And I don't even stan her.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He turned it into a competition when Britney just posts things that make her happy and what she enjoys to do. Of course he picked Teyana Taylor cus shes a much better dancer and he does want to see Britney humiliated. 

tired over it GIF by VH1

Noah
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Timbaland was massive and dominated that sound back in 2007-2008. In fact blackout was produced largely by him. It was actually Gaga that ended his sound in the US if I remember correctly :billie:

Britney and Timbaland should get on :vegas:

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What songs did he produce? :confused:

Screenshot_27.png

If I recall correctly, Timbaland and her were supposed to work together, but didn‘t because of JT being a mess. So, Britney chose to work with his ‚rival‘ Danja instead.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Timbaland was massive and dominated that sound back in 2007-2008. In fact blackout was produced largely by him. It was actually Gaga that ended his sound in the US if I remember correctly :billie:

Get your facts straight, he didn’t work on it. Hence why he dissed her because he and JT got stood up by her at the recording studio so he made a big stint about how offended he was and that he was her last saving grace that she kissed goodbye. Britney instead went with his protege Nate Danja Hills and Gimme More was his debut was a solo producer after working under Timbaland all this time (look at all the credits at the time) 

Also Gaga didn’t end his sound, The Fame was on trend with the sound of that time with Electropop, which Jt’s Future sex/love sounds and Blackout have. Just Dance still had the sound, it was Gaga’s visual performance art that made her stood out. She didn’t blow up until the monster era so I don’t know what you are talking about because her first album was very radio pop friendly. 

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

How did Britney dissed him? 

She didn't, basically all she did was refuse to work with him and Timberlake back when they were actively reaching out to her and trying to help her with her comeback, and they got all pissy about :vegas:

GaGaAst

leave her alone 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, Lighter said:

This is a grown aśś man

She is a grown a$$ woman to be fair... doing that on social media :poot:

But yeahno, I don't like him - between the two I'd say he definitely has a bigger ego problem :enigma:

Genuine Guy 09
8 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

She didn’t blow up until the monster era so I don’t know what you are talking about because her first album was very radio pop friendly. 

No that's not true go listen to Keri Hilson and Timbaland early 2008 

Blackout is nothing like the fame 

It took literally months for the fame and just dance to blow up because it was electronic. These are the real facts girl. 

And the reason I thought they worked with each other because Danja sounds just like Timbaland on 'Get Naked' 

And you can't argue that Timbaland was not the hot producer after 2008, coincidentally when Gaga blew up :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Lighter
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

No no. That’s the thing, that’s the feud here, she invited everyone of Timbaland’s crew BUT him so up to this day he’s still bitter

Lighter
32 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

She is a grown a$$ woman to be fair... doing that on social media :poot:

Umm?

CautiousLurker
Just now, Lighter said:

Umm?

Exactly :enigma:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived