Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga become an even better vocalist?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Do you think Gaga’s vocals will be able to improve or have they already peaked? I remember Madonna’s best vocals came in her 40’s. I’d like Gaga to be able to sing like this, especially at 3:11

dit

If she does not take care of her voice and continues to smoke then no. But she did say she cut smoking so perhaps? 

For me I am more curious to just hear her voice after a pregnancy! Apparently all female vocalists' voices drop a bit in tone and become deeper / richer in texture after a birth so I am curious how much deeper and lower her voice can go! I mean Gaga's timbre is already like dark and deep so it will be really interessting

edit: OH SNAP! I just heard that epic part @ 3:11 of the video and girl...there';s no way Gaga will ever sing like that :air: I mean Gaga's voice is outstanding already but that's one of those RARE voices right there :air: :giveup: :heart: 

2School4Cool
16 minutes ago, dit said:

For me I am more curious to just hear her voice after a pregnancy! Apparently all female vocalists' voices drop a bit in tone and become deeper / richer in texture after a birth so I am curious how much deeper and lower her voice can go! I mean Gaga's timbre is already like dark and deep so it will be really interessting

That’s fascinating. I’m a major P!nk fan and I know that she said recording some of her Beautiful Trauma album while pregnant allowed her to record some of the best vocals she’s ever done (You Get My Love in particular) and she says she’ll probably never be able to sing that way again. I’ve personally never heard about the change after a birth, so I’d be curious to see the kind of effect that has.

To answer the topic, I have no idea how Gaga’s vocals will unfold but she’s already my favorite vocalist as is, I’m eager to see how her performances evolve as years go on!

See The Best In Everyone

Guest Adarsh

I’m sure she’ll become a better vocalist and a better actor as the years go by. We’ve seen her grow so much. There’s a lot more to come :heart:

yes and
1 hour ago, dit said:

If she does not take care of her voice and continues to smoke then no. But she did say she cut smoking so perhaps? 

edit: OH SNAP! I just heard that epic part @ 3:11 of the video and girl...there';s no way Gaga will ever sing like that :air: I mean Gaga's voice is outstanding already but that's one of those RARE voices right there :air: :giveup: :heart: 

she is still smoking 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

derpmonster

It's definitely possible :)

it's a myth that people's voices peak in 20s or 30s. Most opera singers peak much later in life.

Depends on how much she wants to take care of and cultivate her voice further. I hope she does. :happy:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

InsomniaMonster69
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

she is still smoking 

But didn't she say she stopped after she finished Chromatica?

LateToCult
1 hour ago, dit said:

Apparently all female vocalists' voices drop a bit in tone and become deeper / richer in texture after a birth

Miss Katerina Perrovski about to serve then. :sis:

yes and
13 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

But didn't she say she stopped after she finished Chromatica?

tASjvrAdG6w.jpgN8aKcjeZi6c.jpg

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

InsomniaMonster69
Just now, Sour Candy said:

tASjvrAdG6w.jpgN8aKcjeZi6c.jpg

I know this pics. But do we know if the album was finished the time this pic was made? 

MiQuenDroid
28 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

I know this pics. But do we know if the album was finished the time this pic was made? 

It was not. Bloodpop said that the album was finished in January 2020.

All I ever wanted was love...

Quartz

How is that even possible? She's already such a marvelous and versatile singer! :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gagasicebath
1 hour ago, TasteofaFish said:

She stated she stopped smoking cigarettes. These photos do not show a regular cigarette, ma’am :ally:

InsomniaMonster69
16 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

She stated she stopped smoking cigarettes. These photos do not show a regular cigarette, ma’am :ally:

I see :billie: but we know she's smoking marijuana because of her fibromyalgia. My dad did the same befor he lost the fight against cancer.

Archived