💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ASIB smashed... not Gaga

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Remember when Mr. Azerbaijan said Gaga was no longer relevant? And that ASIB only smashed because of Gaga’s voice, but not Gaga herself? The way people love to discredit this woman is dumb. :smh: So did ROM smash but not Gaga?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

2018, the year i gave up on stupid people:bear: 

“almost everyone in my country has forgotten about gaga since 2010 (Alejandro)” born this way who?:enigma:

Born in Chromatica

Have they not learnt to not diss the queen Lady Gaga. The Chainsmokers learnt that the hard way :ally:.

lady gaga snap GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Bonkers

Mocking Azerbaijan cultural opinions. :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

The beginning of a turning point on GGD, and I was there to witness it!!! :firega:

calmar

It's been about 1.5 years since Azerbaijan. God I'm old, that feels like yesterday.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PlastiscGuy

If there's anything I've learned from this is, don't ever call someone a sis...

PG.

hardcore1996

this goes down in ggd history. along with peter pan, that guy faking all those messages and haroon clocking him and the ever elusive “sorry i called beyonce an ape”. I love this cult:kiss:

hardcore1996

also when they literally put the azerbaijan flag in the goddamn logo the next day :firega:

Red Velvet
3 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

the ever elusive “sorry i called beyonce an ape

LINK SKSKSK

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

also when they literally put the azerbaijan flag in the goddamn logo the next day :firega:

A mess :saladga:

hardcore1996
Just now, BLACKPINK said:

LINK SKSKSK

its been deleted :interestinga: i dont wanna get in trouble here but basically a guy called beyonce an ape because in his culture apes are hard working creatures but obviously it was taken differently and it was a hot ass mess

Katsuki Bakugo

It smashed because Gays finally had a movie to take their mums too. Then those mums spoke to other mums and it spread like my legs for the new King of Westeros....

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

HausOfAntonio
12 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

its been deleted :interestinga: i dont wanna get in trouble here but basically a guy called beyonce an ape because in his culture apes are hard working creatures but obviously it was taken differently and it was a hot ass mess

The way I screamed at this to the point I lost my voice I-

:bradley:

Archived