💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Gaga AHS: Hotel Outtake

theahsfan

Featured Posts

RAMROD

:billie:   can someone give her some kleenex, please?!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gracious Gaga

I feel like I've seen this before tho

♥ Kindness Police.

Woohoo
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I feel like I've seen this before tho

It's this at a different angle/pose

8ebee70ea6f6665764f48dc022bf7bc6.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

I’ve been rewatching AHS Hotel and The Countess is just so haunting and decadent :giveup: I really think it shows Gaga’s acting skills as well, she went from a more haunting/serious character to a rock chic/down to earth girl. I’m excited to see more ! Although I’m not sure I would want a AHS return though...the show has gone down hill majorly.

OMonster

I know it's a slightly different role, but whenever I am reminded of Gaga as The Countess, I can't help but think what a perfect Evil Queen she would make in the upcoming live action Snow White film. 

Of all Disney roles, Queen Grimhilde is made for Gaga. She would be so brilliant :bradley:

phxoy40p442qbwe.jpg

lady-gaga-evil-queen.jpg

subtext / fantasy

I am still pissed at the 

Spoiler

Countess’ death. What the **** was that? that basic ass character killing her in the stupidest way was not it.

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

LGMonster95
58 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I’ve been rewatching AHS Hotel and The Countess is just so haunting and decadent :giveup: I really think it shows Gaga’s acting skills as well, she went from a more haunting/serious character to a rock chic/down to earth girl. I’m excited to see more ! Although I’m not sure I would want a AHS return though...the show has gone down hill majorly.

Yeah, she only played in 2 major roles but tbh she already proved that she's a good actress

SHALLOW

I was just rewatching it and omg the whole season is made of some of her best looks ever!

• 2 weeks later...
NewUsername
On 7/6/2020 at 9:07 AM, AgusPop said:

Hotel, the best season. Change my mind

Hotel would be my 3rd favorite, I think.
Coven #1, Asylum #2 or more or less the same spot

Archived