💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gabbie Hanna.. lord have mercy

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

This girl needs to get off social media and have a serious reality check. This is what happens when you out of the blue decide to become an 'influencer' with no training, qualifications and business experience. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

This girl needs to get off social media and have a serious reality check. This is what happens when you out of the blue decide to become an 'influencer' with no training, qualifications and business experience. 

I guess this is what happens when you're an 30 yr old Ex-Vine-star, your music career is flopping because quite frankly you have no talent and nothing to bring to the table, haven't been slightly relevant since 2016..

literally everyone is laughing at her

its actually sad

shes 30 for christs sake.. she needs to find a REAL JOB.. 

to quote the dude in this video "gabbie, you're not the next madonna."

Rat Boy
Just now, monster said:

I guess this is what happens when you're an 30 yr old Ex-Vine-star, your music career is flopping because quite frankly you have no talent and nothing to bring to the table, haven't been slightly relevant since 2016..

literally everyone is laughing at her

its actually sad

shes 30 for christs sake.. she needs to find a REAL JOB.. 

to quote the dude in this video "gabbie, you're not the next madonna."

Her sense of reality is so warped. :enigma: 

It's actually scary. :enigma: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

weed

The guy making the video got mean at the end but it was funny, yikes at Gabbie

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Her sense of reality is so warped. :enigma: 

It's actually scary. :enigma: 

I haven't paid attention to her since 2016 when I was in the 6th grade.

Her social media career is over. She needs to walk to her local starbucks and pick up a shift because there is no way she'll ever recover from this.

Just now, weed said:

The guy making the video got mean at the end but it was funny, yikes at Gabbie

I had to sub lol :ladyhaha:

Interlude

Gabbie ...

cb6d086680dd9090604b649164dc12ea.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

AphroditeLaydee

the ego... does she really think youtube is going out of its way to reduce her views? youtube... the giant company... is trying to sabotage her?

10 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

the ego... does she really think youtube is going out of its way to reduce her views? youtube... the giant company... is trying to sabotage her?

They literally don't give a f*ck at the end of the day lol

they've got to monitor the shane-james-jeffree-tati-etc drama lol

SissyFromSpace

last time i heard of her was when she promoted like fake/scam makeup brushes with Tana

why is so viral the past few days 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

22 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

last time i heard of her was when she promoted like fake/scam makeup brushes with Tana

when was that lol

also tana used to be funny but ever since she got herself associated with big name people shes just become a joke to me 

March34th

she's seriously so dramatic and i do not feel an ounce of compassion for her because of how rude she is to people who even slightly criticize her, and she lies through her teeth about youtube going after her/"silencing her". she doesn't know how to take criticism on her music or "poetry" and assumes it's constantly an attack on her character. her ego is absolutely inflated to a concerning level and she's going to give herself an aneurysm if she doesn't stop losing her sh*t on social media and convincing herself people are now going after her and she's going to "go missing" like girl how fcking dramatic do you need to be?

plus all her gross tweets joking about being pedophile. lock ha ass up!

Archived