news

Lady Gaga Chromatica UO Merch?

Isaiah Lara

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

Didn't some insider said the promo would start again along new UO merch? :teehee:

pls get into this ***uettery

ShayCristoforo

Chromatica Cove sounds like a great place to plant your Disco Stick :trollga:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Isaiah Lara

Also supposedly the Shirts are limited edition! this was for the pink shirt:bear:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-10-at-9-38-12-AM.png

• 2 weeks later...
brennan731

for anyone who is interested...

found two of the shirts in store at the Herald Sq NYC location, the pink tracklist shirt was no where to be found!

and on par with the other merch the "They Can't Scare Me" shirt is BAD quality. The one I picked up had some of the green text smeared (where it wasn't supposed to be), I should have taken a picture, but oh well.

hieronymus

That's disheartening. UO is the apparel equivalent of Hobby Lobby

UO cancelled my TFM vinyl for no reason...but the jokes on them cause it’s still available and I got free international shipping :staymad:

paradox
2 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

UO cancelled my TFM vinyl for no reason...but the jokes on them cause it’s still available and I got free international shipping :staymad:

how? :fatcat:

8 minutes ago, paradox said:

how? :fatcat:

They had said in the e-mail that for the inconvenience they had given free shipping + 10 $ off, it has to be standard international shipping though. 

paradox
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

They had said in the e-mail that for the inconvenience they had given free shipping + 10 $ off, it has to be standard international shipping though. 

oh woweee :fatcat:

1 minute ago, paradox said:

oh woweee :fatcat:

I know i was shocked ! but I'm 120 $ down now due to the pending transactions and I'm not sure when they'll clear...:messga:

looking4wonderland

I got the album cover shirt, pink track list shirt, silver vinyl, cassette and Fame Monster vinyl tbh. Stan a bit. The shirts fit nicely.

I’m honestly so excited for the Fame Monster vinyl! I’ve waited years for a cover for it! 

Archived