đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Chromatica UO Merch?

Isaiah Lara

Featured Posts

ryansamonster
On 7/3/2020 at 9:04 PM, LateToCult said:

I bought a hot pink Joanne vinyl from them back in 2016 and to this day I still wonder if they sent me the right one because i haven’t opened it.  :billie:

I bought the same from their website and mine was pink! It’s beautiful but for collector purposes keep it sealed. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
16 minutes ago, L E O said:

Doesn't seem to be the same shade of pink, this one looks more neon than the Japanese one!

DSKU-11104.JPG

Yea, I think you're right. Here are two more of the Japanese exclusive:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

Isaiah Lara
Glamourpuss
20 minutes ago, Isaiah Lara said:

waiting for someone to post the pink t-shirt link

Angry New York GIF

I need a link for the pink one too. :excited2:

numb the flame

I wish they'd do another capsule collection like they did in 2017 so that way monsters outside of the US can get these things without paying almost double in shipping. 

Juniper

I need the pink as well. Someone please post the link for that.

Edit: OK I see they say the link for it expired or something. Maybe it's out of stock.

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I wish they'd do another capsule collection like they did in 2017 so that way monsters outside of the US can get these things without paying almost double in shipping. 

Not only that but some countries have customs and they literally double the final price! :fail:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

numb the flame
Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

Not only that but some countries have customs and they literally double the final price! :fail:

Exactly! This is why I rarely order from the USA as you end up paying double maybe even triple the price of the original item. I've only ever ordered the SL picture disc from the US and luckily that never got customs fees when it arrived. 

Kim Kardashian
30 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Exactly! This is why I rarely order from the USA as you end up paying double maybe even triple the price of the original item. I've only ever ordered the SL picture disc from the US and luckily that never got customs fees when it arrived. 

YES! And I had to split my orders in two. One for the SL CD and cassette and one for the SL picture disc.

I paid shipping twice but that was the only way to avoid customs because ordering all of them at once would go beyond my country's limit and it would have to go through customs.

I calculated everything and I'll literally have to pay 100 euros in total for this.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I calculated everything and I'll literally have to pay 100 euros in total for this.

I'm starting to think in terms collecting Gaga stuff, the US is the best place to live. 

Archived