Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj should play the SuperBowl

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway
13 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Plus she has a LOT of songs to choose from as well. 

Of course

nicki minaj hair flip GIF by Republic Records

She's the person with most entries on the Hot 100. She did that on her own yup

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Only a 5 minute spot as 2ndary or 3rd act, with; Anaconda, Super Bass, Starships, and as a viral moment Roman Holiday, that’s it.

She can’t carry one on her own, gp doesn’t know her that well. 

Of course they do. 

I mean, my friend who's not a barbz sang all the Starships lyrics the other day. And my grandpa loves Anaconda. I mean, even my teacher in school knows about Chun Li. 

nicki minaj dancing GIF

Sepsami

I can see Ariana doing it :lolly: though P!nk deserves it more, part of me wants P!nk to perform, but the Gaga stan in me is afraid she'll outperform Gaga :selena:

JRCF29

Visually it would be stunning. But it would inevitably include a cameo from Mr. Sixty9

Don't Call Me Gaga

coolninjaguy

maybe as a feature with migos during motorsport at cardi's halftime?  :yennefer:

JRCF29
Just now, Sepsami said:

though P!nk deserves it more, part of me wants P!nk to perform, but the Gaga stan in me is afraid she'll outperform Gaga :selena:

No shade to Gaga, at all, but the SuperBowl show would be P!nk's bitch

Don't Call Me Gaga

MonsterJay

THE PEPSIIII ZERO SUGAR HALF TIME SHOWWW... featuring Nicki Minaj

on a serious note

I vote no :vegas:

Too problematic and would probably open pandoras box :saladga:

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I can see Ariana doing it :lolly: though P!nk deserves it more, part of me wants P!nk to perform, but the Gaga stan in me is afraid she'll outperform Gaga :selena:

The problem with Ariana is that she doesn't have enough hits to play a SuperBowl aka The Biggest Stage of All Time. Her last true hit was Side To Side. And Pink is more like a legacy act so...

Sepsami
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

The problem with Ariana is that she doesn't have enough hits to play a SuperBowl aka The Biggest Stage of All Time. Her last true hit was Side To Side. And Pink is more like a legacy act so...

PINK A LEGACY ACT SIS...

She had her biggest era since her debut last year, her tour outsold all of Gaga's tours :cryga:

P!nk has massive general appeal and the crowd would go absolutely wild :lolly:

flyaway
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

PINK A LEGACY ACT SIS...

She had her biggest era since her debut last year, her tour outsold all of Gaga's tours :cryga:

P!nk has massive general appeal and the crowd would go absolutely wild :lolly:

Yeah, but she's more popular in Australia. I mean, her last true hit was So What and then just the soccer moms listen to her songs. 

Sepsami
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Yeah, but she's more popular in Australia. I mean, her last true hit was So What and then just the soccer moms listen to her songs. 

But SB is all about established US artists and that's exactly what P!nk is + she's known to give legendary shows with acrobatics. She deserves it more than anyone else right now tbh :messga: and So What wasn't her last hit :awkney:, she has plenty other popular songs that come after, one of them was even #1.

bees and honeyy

I don’t think so really. Her music isn’t really “Super Bowl friendly”, it’s quite explicit. And if we use the logic that she has 2 #1 hits, which she’d likely perform, then we are expecting to see her perform with 6ix9ine? 
She would make sense with someone else though, like Shakira and Jlo did

• Admin locked this topic

Archived