đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma (Chromatica)

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion

Hi my gaze and girls :icega:

so like this month with be already 2 months with CHROMATICA and my song ranking has changed a lot. Simply put, I truly believe that ENIGMA is the best song on the album... her vocals, the chorus, the last 20 seconds of the song.... :pray::smh:  A FULL SERVE. A SERVE.

ENIGMA STANS LEMME HEAR YALL. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
herassisfamous

Although my fav is Replay, the sour candy + enigma + replay trio was put back to back to exterminate the gayz.

All we need is love

This is probably the song I like least off the album. I think I expected it to sound a certain way, more pop(?) But I still enjoy her vocals and the chorus is amazing.

ARTPOPIllusion
1 minute ago, herassisfamous said:

Although my fav is Replay, the sour candy + enigma + replay trio was put back to back to exterminate the gayz.

Tbh I think from Chromatica II all the way to Replay is  quite legendary... usally she always has a holy trinity in each album, such as Aura, Venus and Guy. but I truly think 911,Plastic Doll, SC, Enigma & Replay are sooooooo good. :cryga:

ARTPOPIllusion
Just now, darkpaw said:

This is probably the song I like least off the album. I think I expected it to sound a certain way, more pop(?) But I still enjoy her vocals and the chorus is amazing.

I really thought it was going to be filler-ish but since first listen, the chorus got me hooked.... as for Fun Tonight thats the one song that I had such high expectations for and it my leeeeassstt favorite  lol 

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

Tbh I think from Chromatica II all the way to Replay is  quite legendary... usally she always has a holy trinity in each album, such as Aura, Venus and Guy. but I truly think 911,Plastic Doll, SC, Enigma & Replay are sooooooo good. :cryga:

Totally, if the 2nd part of the album can’t end our existence, idk what can..

All we need is love

Sepsami

My absolute fav on the album and nothing can change that :messga: It's pure Gaga perfection, those vocals are everything + the pumping drums and sax make me wish she'd stomp all over me in her 10 inch hoes :messga:

Enigma was my favourite from my first listen and is definitely in my top 10 fav list of songs of all TIME

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Born in Chromatica

The vocals on Enigma are top notch. :staymad: Brilliant song.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Enigma is a nice song BUT realistically bottom 3 along with stupid love & 1000 doves which I also don’t necessarily hate 

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I really thought it was going to be filler-ish but since first listen, the chorus got me hooked.... as for Fun Tonight thats the one song that I had such high expectations for and it my leeeeassstt favorite  lol 

Really ? So weird what different people like cause imo fun tonight is wayyyyyy better that enigma :ladyhaha:

ARTPOPIllusion
1 minute ago, Waad said:

Enigma is a nice song BUT realistically bottom 3 along with stupid love & 1000 doves which I also don’t necessarily hate 

bottom 3?? not when Fun Tonight & Fun Tonight & Fun Tonight exist! :enigma:

ARTPOPIllusion
Just now, Waad said:

Really ? So weird what different people like cause imo fun tonight is wayyyyyy better that enigma :ladyhaha:

I cant get into it at alllll. It's so lack luster to me :messga: I think it's the first gaga song I truly do not like..... & this coming from someone who likes Jewels N Drugs from AP

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

bottom 3?? not when Fun Tonight & Fun Tonight & Fun Tonight exist! :enigma:

Have you heard the “I can see it in your face, you don’t think I pulled my weight” or are you stuck at the “ooh oh oh” s ?

All we need is love

Archived