opinion

Enigma (Chromatica)

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I really thought it was going to be filler-ish but since first listen, the chorus got me hooked.... as for Fun Tonight thats the one song that I had such high expectations for and it my leeeeassstt favorite  lol 

:ladyhaha: Fun tonight definitely grew on me. At first I didn't like it either and couldn't get past the way Gaga's voice sounded when she was shouting "IIIIIIIIII'm". I cringed at that but now I don't skip it.:trollga: I think with Enigma I thought she would make it super deep/mysterious/weird but it's still a good song.

L0NEL1GHTS

I was hoping it was going to be a little weirder,  but it’s still one of my favorites from the album :heart:

sexy

phenomenal song. crisp and groovy while also atmospheric and anthemic. i personally think it'd be a pretty good third single – it sounds like it could be a car commercial, blasted in H&M, and at parties. it just feels good in a way other songs on Chromatica don't, and I think it's cuz of its neatness.

reminds me a lot of Get Lucky by daft punk

2School4Cool

I love it so much! One of the best songs from Chromatica, probably top 3!

See The Best In Everyone

pop ate my heart

Yassss she is THAT girl, it makes me dance like craxy everytime I hear it and the lyrics are sooo good and interesting

The only problem I had during the first times I heard it, though it's not a problem w the song, it's the transition from SC. Am I alone in this? Like, SC is so short and it feels rushed imo, and because Enigma goes very fast into the main chorus followed by a little 4-line verse w no introduction, the song hits less hard, iykwim. Like you have to pause for a bit between SC and E for it to not feel rushed. If only it gave you time to breathe from one sound snd the other, both would be more impactful. But anyways, as a standalone track, Enigma is def in my Top3 from the album:flutter:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

HeavyMetal Halcyon

It always has been my favorite on the album. Simply a classic!

Creyk

I love it so much. Plus it's really cool that it's basically Gaga's attempt at creating a song with Cher's aesthetic, and it worked.

alsemanche

It definitely is the best song on the album

Soft, soothing, and succulent

S0436

It’s probably the song with most cross over appeal on the album and it actually has verses, choruses and a bridge :enigma:

Emigrante
8 hours ago, Indyl said:

phenomenal song. crisp and groovy while also atmospheric and anthemic. i personally think it'd be a pretty good third single – it sounds like it could be a car commercial, blasted in H&M, and at parties. it just feels good in a way other songs on Chromatica don't, and I think it's cuz of its neatness.

reminds me a lot of Get Lucky by daft punk

It is blasted in H&M ocasionally, along with Babylon. The only song from Chromatica they play, for now. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

gagasicebath

I love it. Her vocals are everything. That “EVEN JUST TOOOOONIGHT!” growl does things to me I can’t explain :oops:

I think it has real GP appeal too, it feels like a radio friendly song to me.

pop ate my heart
53 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s probably the song with most cross over appeal on the album and it actually has verses, choruses and a bridge :enigma:

Um wym, almost every song has them..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

VasilisVas

I’ve been saying Enigma is one of the best songs on the album, but this fan base always picks one of the worst songs (Replay) to overhype. :oops:

Archived