đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Job meme

Sepsami

Featured Posts

Sepsami

So I'm currently looking for a different job and it's hassle, sending out all these emails and writing a new letter each time. I was looking for some memes on the subject to relieve my stress and I found this piece of gold :ladyhaha:

hqdefault.jpg

There could be a hundred places offering  jobs and none of them accept you but it only takes one employer to barely look at your CV and hire you anyway:ohwell:

Quartz

I can relate. Getting employed this pandemic is hurrrd. Well, we only need one to say yes, so let's keep sending!

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Be your own bo$$ 

Oh thanks that sounds really good actually, I'll just go and do that :ally:

32 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Be your own bo$$ 

6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Hey huuuun, I’ve heard you want to be a boss babe like meeee! Would you like to join my business venture and sell Mary Kay, It Works and Herba Life? I make my own schedule AND can work from my phone at home!

100095352_1910773519054216_7822031790435

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Pporappippam said:

Hey huuuun, I’ve heard you want to be a boss babe like meeee! Would you like to join my business venture and sell Mary Kay, It Works and Herba Life? I make my own schedule AND can work from my phone at home!

100095352_1910773519054216_7822031790435

Pyramid System Realness :diane:

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

a2794207f35d5112497a629e5a5182bd.gif

• 7 months later...

That was definitely me while trying to find my first job! Now the only thing I would recommend myself in the past is to find a company where I want to work. Guys, if you are looking for a job now, here is the website with lots of offers https://jooble.org/jobs/Goodyear%2C-AZ. Pick several of them and create different CVs for each. It will increase your chances to get a job!

Sepsami
On 2/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, xosta said:

That was definitely me while trying to find my first job! Now the only thing I would recommend myself in the past is to find a company where I want to work. Guys, if you are looking for a job now, here is the website with lots of offers https://jooble.org/jobs/Goodyear%2C-AZ. Pick several of them and create different CVs for each. It will increase your chances to get a job!

What in the scammery is this :triggered:

Archived