Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Virtual concert for Chromatica?

Allan

Featured Posts

Allan

I just stumbled upon these two virtual concerts and couldn't help but think about Gaga. They were made by a company named Wave and, as the artist sings live, they use a motion-capture device to translate the artist's movements to a digital avatar in real time. Each artist has a different stage and as it's all digital, the environment can be transformed to fit the song. Most of the performances accept donations while live, so it's also a digital benefit concert.

At first I felt like it was an improved version of The Sims (no shade lol), but then the performance of All of Me started and I was just mesmerized :enigma:
I also found it cool how they find different ways to make the donations and social media comments be part of the performance in a cute way.

Tinashe also has a performance like this and we can see that it kinda works with choregraphy and dance-oriented sets.

So, what's your opinion? Would a virtual concert like this fit Chromatica? Gaga could even go an extra mile and send one of these motion capture outfits to the dancers and featured artists.

It's 100% a reach but we can dream, can't we? :enigma:

Spoiler

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place and sorry if it has been already posted :fatcat:

derpmonster

Enigma would be the perfect opener :selena:

Is it all just virtual? We could be lovers even just tonight 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

S0436

That would be cool and I’m still waiting for the innovative plans that Bobby promised...

jeanne calment 122 years old GIF

Musicisfreedom

do the artists actually sing live tho or is it just the audio? lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

Mean Winchester

Yes!!!! I also love the idea for her to have some virtual concerts in video games as well, like Fortnite or even the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.

Also, she did motion capture for Enigma. It'd be cool if there's a mini concert where only Enigma just performs.

AndrewGr

I'm sorry but if I wanted Sims I would play Sims.

Allan
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

do the artists actually sing live tho or is it just the audio? lol

They sing live! You can notice better in John Legend's performance, there's a small window in the corner with footage of him wearing the motion capture suit and singing.

1 minute ago, Mean Winchester said:

Yes!!!! I also love the idea for her to have some virtual concerts in video games as well, like Fortnite or even the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.

Also, she did motion capture for Enigma. It'd be cool if there's a mini concert where only Enigma just performs.

A virtual concert is the perfect idea to bring all these concepts to life!

Imagine Enigma performing Enigma... a mind twisting experience :enigma:

Archived