Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Xtina answers ‘Bionic’ Q&A - goes in depth!

Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

This album was ahead of its time and I hate how it’s treated as such a joke in the pop world because of its lack of commercial success. This is one of the few albums, especially with the volume of tracks it has, with no skips. (Except for the deluxe edition.) Xtina’s best album, by far. 

latina twilight

I LOVE that she actually takes the time and is open to answer actual questions from real fans, and not generic answers that apply to any album of song. This is a great way to celebrate an album that was only appreciated for her fans.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

brucee

was she low-key vaporware just before vaporwave too ? (that's what I though listening to it one year ago)

hello hello baby.

Regina George

I honestly feel like Bionic was misunderstood and is at least 5 years ahead when it comes to concept and music. It’s actually a pretty good record.

Davian
7 hours ago, brucee said:

was she low-key vaporware just before vaporwave too ? (that's what I though listening to it one year ago)

I’m not too familiar with vaporwave tbh. What songs made you think of it? After Googling I think Monday Morning sounds kinda like vaporwave, right?

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

brucee
1 hour ago, Davian said:

I’m not too familiar with vaporwave tbh. What songs made you think of it? After Googling I think Monday Morning sounds kinda like vaporwave, right?

not this one something slower and a bit dark. I'll give it a fresh hear tomorrow, but this is so good too. She's doing a lot of things with her voices that are not belting note i love dat... This album was truly a bit ahead of it's time. 

hello hello baby.

NCgaga

I LOVE the effort she put into this. I could only hope Gaga does something like this. Xtina was my original queen, so even after all these years later, it’s nice to read this information she gave. 

Archived