💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Stupid Love Demo

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

We know the Stupid Love demo is out there since a snippet leaked last year. Miss Free Woman demo and Rain On Me demo both leaked in snippets and we have them now, so where is Stupid Love? It’s time little detectives find that demo so I can bop to Irrigation got me spacin up :poot: So if y’all sneaky gays know anyone who has the demo, y’all know what to do, serve it ancient Applause promo style :zilla: 

Enzo

I think the difference is that SL snippet was shared by a site/people who sell unreleased music :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gracious Gaga

yeah we need this demo in full. It sounds better than the album version. 

I'd love to hear demos of the whole album though. imagine ALICE, 911, and REPLAY. and ENIGMA omg 

♥ Kindness Police.

COOOK

“Every nation got me facing, oh...”

She was teasing the Chromatica world right under our noses... :bear:

xoxo Craig

Someone on here said they have all the demos... but I dm'd them on Twitter, and they haven't responded. So they were probably lying

End Racism Now

I love this version. It's super pop (not that the original isn't). But it' less noisy and more dance imo. I especially like that it didn't have the DWUW base. Chromatica's demos were truly superior but I still love the album none the less.:ohwell:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

anyone saying this sounds better :wtf:

I just wanna hear what the demos sound like :giveup:

End Racism Now

youandi
33 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Someone on here said they have all the demos... but I dm'd them on Twitter, and they haven't responded. So they were probably lying

Ah I think I remember this. Was it the person claiming to have the haus labs Babylon and was being shady to other fans about it like it was common knowledge the demos were out there and easy to get? 

Why is it that every single demo I hear I love 2x as much as what we got :toofunny:

i LIKE the album...i LOVE the demos 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, youandi said:

Ah I think I remember this. Was it the person claiming to have the haus labs Babylon and was being shady to other fans about it like it was common knowledge the demos were out there and easy to get? 

Yes :billie:  apparently he had them all on his Twitter, and they were so easy to get... but alas, nothing

End Racism Now

Enzo
9 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

anyone saying this sounds better :wtf:

Free Woman Demo sounds better teas :green:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived