🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

Councillor accidentally showers during live video meeting

FfFfFfFF

5016.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Bernardo Bustillo, who works part-time with the municipality, began to fret that he wouldn’t have time to shower and shuttle his daughter to her commitments before heading to his other job as a swim instructor. He came up with what seemed to him the perfect solution to multitask; hauling the computer into the bathroom and minimising the chat screen so that he could listen in on the meeting as he showered.

But like a 2020-specific anxiety dream, as his colleagues considered plans to clean-up a local river, an image of him showering appeared on bottom left of the screen, much of it blurred by a pane of frosted glass. The sound of running water drowned out the constant ringing of his mobile phone, as frantic colleagues tried to warn him that the camera was still rolling.

As video of the incident made the rounds online, Bustillo took to social media, saying he was at “complete peace” with what had transpired. He stressed that it had been an innocent accident – a failure of technological know-how rather than anything nefarious.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/03/man-offers-to-resign-after-showing-during-livestreamed-video-meeting

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 7

weed

omg a nightmare, I looked it up and eventually you can see it all :air: poor him, offering to resign. 

COOOK
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The sound of running water drowned out the constant ringing of his mobile phone, as frantic colleagues tried to warn him that the camera was still rolling.

Looks like I was reading some "Girl on the Train" thriller novel, I-

RipeComfortableIbizanhound-size_restrict

Edited by COOOK
2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • LMAO 2

TSUNAMI

Graphic presentation of my anxiety. 

eeaarrllaalloo

Rain On Me

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
  • LMAO 3

Borislshere
Posted (edited)

I bring my laptop in the restroom in the mornings for zoom since my job starts early am and one of my biggest fears is this happening :selena:

Edited by Borislshere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa

Me doing number 2 with cam and off, google meets logs off and came back with the image of me sitted doing the business😭

• LMAO 2

Economy

Omg :rip:

Couldn't his camera be turned off? On Zoom the host can turn off other people's cameras and microphones :huh:

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Couldn't his camera be turned off? On Zoom the host can turn off other people's cameras and microphones :huh:

not only that but obviously someone recorded it and uploaded it online

• Shook 1

justhislife
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Me doing number 2 with cam and off, google meets logs off and came back with the image of me sitted doing the business😭

Did this happen or is this a fear? :huntyga:

• Like 1

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Economy said:

This.

They could have just ended that call, but no, they went on. Bastards tbh. :triggered:

Crossfit
  • Like 1

Killa
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

Did this happen or is this a fear? :huntyga:

It was brief, i was FAST

• LMAO 2

JRCF29

Oh my god I would never be able to face those people again. Poor guy, but at least he's chill about it lmao

Don't Call Me Gaga

River
Posted (edited)

back in the days when we were normal, we just used to hang out next to the bonfire naked and eating a mammoth meat.

I want to be a cave man again :yennefer: (and now Hunter by Dido is plying in my head)

Edited by River
I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agunimon
Posted (edited)

This is why I don't give conference apps like Microsoft Teams access to my webcam when the permissions window pops up. I don't need any of my coworkers watching me watch p*** during our meeting.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1