• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305
2 minutes ago, monster said:

I had no idea that Madonna wanted to have Gaga come on stage with her until now

https://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-madonna-duet-yankee-stadium/

This is from 2012 fyi lol.. figured id share and see what yall think

Madonna was throwing major shade at Gaga at her MDNA tour. Performing express yourself then Born this way then she’s not me. 

Of course she would perform w her 🤡

5 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Madonna was throwing major shade at Gaga at her MDNA tour. Performing express yourself then Born this way then she’s not me. 

If we look away from Gaga the transitions between Express Yourself/She’s Not Me are so good

Anyways, it’s kinda iconic doe i mean maybe unnecessary but it’s a great performance by ha

2 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Of course she would perform w her 🤡

Looking back now, I think this wasnt a shade or diss.

Madonna does sh1t to get people talking, hence why she performed the mashup. Madonna also sang a bit of shes not me to, not shade gaga, but to say that they're completely different from one another.

Madonna did not do any harm. Its the messy gays who interpret everything to be shady or a diss are the ones who cause harm.

:haroon:

FentyGa

I'm glad she turned it down lol
I mean I love madonna but like…the way she treated gaga in her early career was not okay and clearly traumatised her a little

Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

If we look away from Gaga the transitions between Express Yourself/She’s Not Me are so good

Anyways, it’s kinda iconic doe i mean maybe unnecessary but it’s a great performance by ha

Madonna using shes not me was the perfect way to say "stop comparing me to Gaga. We're far from being alike!"

i love those two italian girls so much and id give my life for a duet

Daylight Jokers

I would've love the mashup if the intention wasn't shady. It could've been huge.

36 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I would've love the mashup if the intention wasn't shady. It could've been huge.

Its not shady unless you say its shady :yennefer:

flyaway
45 minutes ago, monster said:

Madonna using shes not me was the perfect way to say "stop comparing me to Gaga. We're far from being alike!"

i love those two italian girls so much and id give my life for a duet

Not that perfect, as people keep comparing the two ten years later:billie: starting by her own fans, and Gaga's obnoxious ones 

5 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Not that perfect, as people keep comparing the two ten years later:billie: starting by her own fans, and Gaga's obnoxious ones 

Well maybe if people were more.. ya know.. respectful towards Gaga and Madonna I think this wouldn't be a problem.

thefamebitch

I just remember that one part of her performance had a cartoon backdrop of monsters eating cans of iconic looks/items that Lady Gaga was accused of stealing or ripping off in 2011.  :dom: Specifically during the part where she began singing Born This Way. 

C1trus
1 hour ago, monster said:

Its not shady unless you say its shady :yennefer:

👇

1 hour ago, thefamebitch said:

I just remember that one part of her performance had a cartoon backdrop of monsters eating cans of iconic looks/items that Lady Gaga was accused of stealing or ripping off in 2011.  :dom: Specifically during the part where she began singing Born This Way. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Suuus
2 hours ago, monster said:

Looking back now, I think this wasnt a shade or diss.

Madonna does sh1t to get people talking, hence why she performed the mashup. Madonna also sang a bit of shes not me to, not shade gaga, but to say that they're completely different from one another.

Madonna did not do any harm. Its the messy gays who interpret everything to be shady or a diss are the ones who cause harm.

:haroon:

She wrote a song about gaga called copycat

17 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

👇

Okay hear me out, all artists don’t have to like each other and she just tried to say that gaga was not a copy of her? like she didn’t wanted to be associated w gaga

Archived