Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga and Madonna

Featured Posts

Ronk
16 minutes ago, monster said:

false.

im a madonna fan. i would know if madonna wrote a song called copycat and if it was about gaga. ive been a fan of madonna since 2015.. ive listened to almost every demo and analyzed every single thing about her career smh

I agree, she did not write a song called copycat.  I've followed Madonna since 1983.   I'm on MadonnaNation but only engage in positivity there.    I have found many people who are fans of both Madonna and Gaga.  I'm also on Madonna Infinity and find it a much more positive site.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
29 minutes ago, monster said:

false.

im a madonna fan. i would know if madonna wrote a song called copycat and if it was about gaga. ive been a fan of madonna since 2015.. ive listened to almost every demo and analyzed every single thing about her career smh

Im sorry it was two steps behind me 

Just now, Suuus said:

Im sorry it was two steps behind me 

now we're going places lol

BadGurlMadge already explained for you lol

shoful
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Yeah thats not fun i would leave too

I haven’t logged on there in 6 months. That place is trash. Theres like a clique group that all my vicious jokes together and they're all admin and mods. Nasty people 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
51 minutes ago, monster said:

false.

Omg did you become a diehard fan during Rebel Heart too!? :party:

1 minute ago, shoful said:

Omg did you become a diehard fan during Rebel Heart too!? :party:

When I heard living for love for the first time.. my 12 yr old self had my first musical out of body experience.. whew.. :mark:

shoful
2 minutes ago, monster said:

When I heard living for love for the first time.. my 12 yr old self had my first musical out of body experience.. whew.. :mark:

Omg same. I heard it for the first time when she dropped like 6 songs onto iTunes in December 2014. I was 17 at the time but still shook to the core :giveup:

Just now, shoful said:

Omg same. I heard it for the first time when she dropped like 6 songs onto iTunes in December 2014. I was 17 at the time but still shook to the core :giveup:

Discovering Madonna at that young age though.. Madonna's music taught me so many things, like sex and love, being accepted, family issues, etc.. for three years I would listen to her and only her lol.. nothing else.. the first pop girl i ever stanned lol

Archived