💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Podcast “Switched on Pop” Chromatica Episode

Coulorcraft

Featured Posts

Coulorcraft

Hey guys, 

One of my favorite podcasts Switched on Pop is back with a Chromatica episode! Here are their episode notes...

Lady Gaga’s 6th album is a conceptual release about a future that is neither utopian nor dystopian. Despite its sci-fi visuals, the album looks more to the past and present than the future. Chromatica gives us a world that sounds like 90s house music made for this summer’s cancelled Pride parties. It is lyrically somber, but musically upbeat, a productive tension that inspires hope. Gaga shared that she made this album to help her and her ‘little monsters’ dance through the pain. So we called on our listeners to dig up the most meaningful moments on the album and help us tour the world of Chromatica.

https://switchedonpop.com/episodes/the-many-colors-of-lady-gagas-chromatica

It’s a fun listen, full of praise and insight! Enjoy! Also if you enjoyed this go into their archives and listen to the Perfect Illusion episode! 

Gatlyn

Ooh thanks for sharing! It’s been a while since I listened to them but their Perfect Illusion episode was great!

itschino1

It's really good! I enjoyed it. There was so much emphasis on Rain on Me -- rightfully so, but there's a lot of great songs on the album. I'm glad they kept saying it's her most cohesive work. 

Archived