đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Best Female Vocalists Ever

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

In my opinion, during her prime, Mariah was the best vocalist.

Agreed, or well she was only behind Whitney because she had this strong voice and she could sing notes no one ever could and had this total power in her voice and didn’t even look a bit exhausted, Mariah was more the whistle notes etc so I’d say she’s #2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
8 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Also, Julie Andrews only at 18?

julie andrews vintage GIF

She deserves top 5 at least. 

Yeah, they did her dirty. Her voice was from another world.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Agreed, or well she was only behind Whitney because she had this strong voice and she could sing notes no one ever could and had this total power in her voice and didn’t even look a bit exhausted, Mariah was more the whistle notes etc so I’d say she’s #2

I personally picked Mariah because of her technique and how high and low she can go with her voice. She had so much control in her voice and it evolved so much from 1990 to 1996. I love Whitney though and she is part of the Vocal Trinity along with Mariah and Celine

Gagaism
18 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Yes! As long as Queen Whitney is #1.

Why is Dolly Parton in the top 15? She’s great but not greater than Billie Holiday, also Gaga is a great vocalist but i don’t feel like she’s top 10, maybe top 30/20

Maybe she’s not the greatest technically but still VERY good (and one of the best singers of this generation IMO), but we can’t deny her amazing versatility which I think it counts a lot to make it on that list.

7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I personally picked Mariah because of her technique and how high and low she can go with her voice. She had so much control in her voice and it evolved so much from 1990 to 1996. I love Whitney though and she is part of the Vocal Trinity along with Mariah and Celine

Actually Jennifer Rush is kinda underrated, she deserves to be in that trinity:hor:

https://open.spotify.com/track/18DfMhEx4ddoreHrvZDF6Q?si=KuyBGEbvQLOEcIfM8azSgw
so good:bradley:

Born in Chromatica
7 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, they did her dirty. Her voice was from another world.

I agree, her voice was just outstanding and she had a beautiful tone in her voice. One of the greatest ever. 

julie andrews the hills are alive GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

HauntingHollow

Clearly random uneducated people should refrain from making  lists

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Bradley

Gaga can do what Adele does but Adele can't do what Gaga does.

Gaga is one of the most versatile singers of not just our but any generation and just because she likes putting on haute-couture does not mean she doesn't deserve more credit than soul artists.

Massive Monster
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga can do what Adele does but Adele can't do what Gaga does.

Gaga is one of the most versatile singers of not just our but any generation and just because she likes putting on haute-couture does not mean she doesn't deserve more credit than soul artists.

Very good point. You are absolutely right when saying that Gaga can do what Adele does vocally but Adele can't do (or hasn't tried, won't do) the things Gaga does vocally.

I mean Gaga can literally do hark rock/ metal/ screaming, which is insane considering that she also does pop and jazz perfectly. 

Kind regards

derpmonster

Christina and Adele both need to be further down. I think the top spots are mostly deserved since we're including historical figures like Ella, not just mainstream pop artists of today. Nina Simone needs to be higher too.

These are likely rated by people who just upvote their fave and downvote all others.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Massive Monster

Also... where is Bjork ???

She's one of my top vocalists.

Kind regards

Gaga has an extremely amazing voice, but she shouldnt be even close to the top 10. We have alot of iconic legends to fit on this list who are known for their amazing voices.

49 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Maybe she’s not the greatest technically but still VERY good (and one of the best singers of this generation IMO), but we can’t deny her amazing versatility which I think it counts a lot to make it on that list.

But this list is about best vocalists of all time, not just our generation

Archived