Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Personally, non biased, Katy or Gaga’s Super Bowl?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

Both women know how to put on a show, but Lady Gaga has the edge for me as she was vocally superior, but both women were so good. 

And both women were so much better than Maroon 5's "attempt" in 2019 :trollga::bear:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Definitely Gaga’s, she slayed the whole show by her SELF, has a lot more passion in vocals and dancing, and she even played various instruments and did an acoustic performance with the piano, so Gaga :firega:

migamiga

I will say, Katy’s was visually more stimulating and she’s always brought tremendous production value. That being said, when it comes to LIVE VOCALS and the conviction of her performance, ms gaga takes the cake! Katy’s meme was left shark, gaga’s was jumping off the damn roof :ohwell:

sis did that with fibromyalgia :ohwell:

Lighter
9 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

“Personally”

”non-biased” 

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Non biased personally:laughga:

vyniildisk

Omg KATY!! She did that! It was likea mini olympics inauguration event honestly, rock with that guy, a little bit of hip hop and rap feature too, a lot of bops from her and that iconic ending with firework. She was so lucky her sb was before witness because if after :fatcat:

weed

I think California Girls in Katy's is a great peak, but overall I prefer Gaga's, just flows better and has more talent

TrebleBassHeart

Definitely Gaga. I even heard from friends and even some family members who aren't big Gaga fans at all, say that was the best super bowl half time show they had seen. 

I make Gaga remixes: https://www.youtube.com/user/SharonPorterMusic91

HausOfAntonio

I can’t believe people actually believe Katy’s is at a similar level as Gaga’s :billie:

Its unarguable to me I honestly can’t comprehend thinking Katy’s is better, sorry. 

Xoxo Adriana
7 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Beyoncé.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo3_MN5DIqySQgd-_gsW6

this iconic moment when the floor turned to this i literally cackled so hard:nooo:

Archived