💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Personally, non biased, Katy or Gaga’s Super Bowl?

Lighter

Featured Posts

raragaga
4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

This was the riskiest part of the show just imagine if she didn’t catch that we all would’ve been in hell

omg i know. she's incredible

xoxo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Non biased or biased I still pick Gaga :ohwell:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

Beyoncé.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo3_MN5DIqySQgd-_gsW6

Yeah that was a fail...her mirror background shtick got old and backfired on her biggest night lol 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga. The only thing cool about Katy's for me was the lion thing she came out on. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Gaga’s better over all especially vocally, but thats a given. 

Katy’s had more wow factor.

Gaga supported LGBT infront of Mike Pence and on national tv so Gaga wins.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Auro

Gaga had the best overall imo, but Katy had some standout parts to me, mainly Dark Horse, Missy doing Get Ur Freak On, and Firework

He/They

JustHMLover2

Why is that even a question:saladga:

Gaga served and slayed, no one topped that performance yet...

JustHMLover2
30 minutes ago, Auro said:

Gaga had the best overall imo, but Katy had some standout parts to me, mainly Dark Horse, Missy doing Get Ur Freak On, and Firework

I honestly didn't find Missy matching or fitting the whole show and it was like they had to had some guest star so they put her there last moment...

ssslyboy

Oh man.  Hands down Gaga's.  Katy's was cute and good, but Gaga's was ... relentless and beats Katy's in the all these areas: choreography, musicianship (Gaga plays multiple instruments), lighting, engagement with audience (Gaga's audience is featured throughout and she walks right in and hugs someone - yes I know it's staged but still), overall spectacle (example: Gaga "jumps" from the top of the stadium and climbs down through the air at the top while Katy flies around in that star thing toward the end, which is cute, but not epic and spiderrific like Gaga.  Yes I made up a word "spideriffic" - look it up.  Also Gaga ends with that football catch and another jump.  It's just soooo perfect), personal touch (Gaga is  in control of the whole performance: the songs {she wrote], the vision, the fact that she didn't have to rely on any extra performers to keep people excited, etc, etc.   She is more passionate and puts more heart into it.  I'm not saying this to diss Katy (as said, Katy's performance was great, fun, and should be appreciated on it's own merits), but Gaga's is better ... for a million reasons.

steven

Katy had amazing visuals and a better setlist. But Gaga’s was far more legendary since she performed solo and it was very intense vocally and physically. 

Sugar Baby

I prefer Gaga’s because Katy si nothing without all that production, meanwhile Gaga gave a better show with just her vocals, piano and dancing 

plus the outfit alone is soo good 

GagaSine

The only positive thing I have to say about Katy’s performance is the props and set were very bright and more creative than Gaga’s. However it came off cartoony and juvenile to me.

Mr S

As an overall package, LG comes out on top. Katy excels in some categories (Her production, costumes etc) but there are some areas where she loses out. Gaga was kind of a best of both worlds in that she showcased her talent and skills similar to some of the male rockers, but also had some killer production/choreo similar to Madonna or Katy.

Archived