đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When Britney and Gaga almost kissed

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

It was years later before I realized this was Gaga. I remember being so confused with this Joe Calderon person.

Babel

Jo was awkward and cringeworthy but I think that was the point, to be as out there and no ****s given as he could.

Reginald

I LOVED this performance art. Truly an iconic VMAs lol. This award show just isn't entertaining if Lady Gaga isn't there

i found the jo calderone shtick to be so bad and cringey

like the joke about masturbating to britneys posters and what not.. WEIRDDDD

Stephen

Yea this part was a lil inappropriate just because it was Britney's moment, her honor to receive the vanguard award. I do think MTV had good intentions by asking Gaga to present it. If she was dressed as herself, it would have been an iconic moment. Now it just seems like Gaga showboating. :bear:

I loved the You and I performance, and I loved seeing Jo in the audience with Tony and Jay Z and Kanye. But she should have changed into herself for this presentation, or just decline to be the presenter. It was unfortunate. :bradley:

Fresco

:ladyhaha: Jo is a jerk. But it was even worse that Britney spent most of her time introducing the next performer. She didn't even mention anyone or anything about her videos.

bluemonkey
5 minutes ago, Fresco said:

:ladyhaha: Jo is a jerk. But it was even worse that Britney spent most of her time introducing the next performer. She didn't even mention anyone or anything about her videos.

Yeah they both ruined it. Like it started with Jo and then Britney made it worst by introducing Beyoncé. I face palmed hard for both of them when watching it. :yennifer:

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Yea this part was a lil inappropriate just because it was Britney's moment, her honor to receive the vanguard award. I do think MTV had good intentions by asking Gaga to present it. If she was dressed as herself, it would have been an iconic moment. Now it just seems like Gaga showboating. :bear:

I loved the You and I performance, and I loved seeing Jo in the audience with Tony and Jay Z and Kanye. But she should have changed into herself for this presentation, or just decline to be the presenter. It was unfortunate. :bradley:

They also made her use her speech to introduce Beyoncé :awkney:

please enlighten me to death

Gimme More
9 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

i hated it but because it was supossed to be a Britney celebration but they made her introduce and compliment Beyonce, when they could have done that separately with other presenter :saladga:

the disrespect :diane:

this, it was disgusting and really took away from Britney's moment.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

dlioncourt91

I hate how they propped Britney to basically give more to Beyonce and even worse how Beyonce's crew was jumping up and down as if Britney didn't matter. Maybe Britney is too humble but to have such a small tribute and then basically have your speech to not even talk about yourself or your legacy to present someone else. Utterly disrespectful.

I don't mind Jo but it's a shame Britney's own moment was used and then overshadowed by Beyonce.

Red

This is in the top 3 of most awkward moments of both Gaga's and Britney's career 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived