Featured Posts

Guest Messy vers
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Stupid Love (multiple demos)

Babylon (demo)

Free Woman (Demo)

Rain on Me (demo and final)

all were stolen 

Someone stole bloodpops brain as well if he decided about Babylon gospel version. :billie:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
15 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s no surprise if Gaga has people monitoring the site and feeding back things to her. If she made her presence known the site would be flooded with monsters just trying to get her attention like how LM.com was. Her team would be dumb not to have an account on GGD as it’s literally a site dedicated to her. As a business for them, we are the people, they are trying to see what is consumable for us. 

They definitely are monitoring ggd, it was seen during Chromatica pre era (like booby gaga meme)

Ofc her team is bigger than we think , gaga doesn't do that in herself.

15 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Babylon (demo)

I’m starting to think this one never really got hacked and leaked, the snippet we got had all those camera flashes, and V Magazine posted this so I think someone from V Magazine just leaked a video audio recording that they had. I’m sure we would’ve had it in full by now if that version of Babylon got leaked

4 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Someone stole bloodpops brain as well if he decided about Babylon gospel version. :billie:

Gaga and Bloodpop both decided it was the better version to close that album with and it is! We’ll get the Haus Labs version eventually :vegas:

Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Gaga and Bloodpop both decided it was the better version to close that album with and it is! We’ll get the Haus Labs version eventually :vegas:

1.Where did she say that? I only remember his words.

2. We won't :billie::billie::billie::billie:

9 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

1.Where did she say that? I only remember his words.

2. We won't :billie::billie::billie::billie:

Well he said it but he said that they both decided on it so like :poot:

Quartz
31 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Stupid Love (multiple demos)

Babylon (demo)

Free Woman (Demo)

Rain on Me (demo and final)

all were stolen 

Why didn't Rain On Me leak tho? I think they purposely leaked it themselves. They do it all the time to test the waters

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Guest Messy vers
35 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well he said it but he said that they both decided on it so like :poot:

He's a main producer, maybe he suggested her that

4 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

He's a main producer, maybe he suggested her that

Oh well, either way I think it was a very good decision! :firega:

• 3 weeks later...
GagaUnderYou
On 7/5/2020 at 11:57 AM, Quartz said:

Why didn't Rain On Me leak tho? I think they purposely leaked it themselves. They do it all the time to test the waters

Possible since the full demo of Rain On Me surfaced as soon as the final version was released. Rain On Me was a collab project and arguably the biggest thing that will probably come out of the CHROMATICA era. They would be dumb to leak a planned single with an artist like Ariana. 

Quartz
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Possible since the full demo of Rain On Me surfaced as soon as the final version was released. Rain On Me was a collab project and arguably the biggest thing that will probably come out of the CHROMATICA era. They would be dumb to leak a planned single with an artist like Ariana. 

And to think that we were so blindsided with the blackpink collab. Things like that are really hard to hide.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Archived