💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Haus Members Secret Accounts

Quartz

Featured Posts

Haus leak something, we've been streaming as monsters, wearing our masks and followed all pr0mo :wtfga:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImTired
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

As you all know, Gaga lurked GGD before using a secret account (@boris).

I'm 99.9% sure that she or someone on her team has a secret account here now.

'But Quartz, why would they have secret accounts in a simple pop forum?'

Gagadaily is the BIGGEST Lady Gaga fan site around. It even rivals the most populated pop forums currently in existence. Some reasons why they're here in incognito:

To get a feel of what the fan base thinks. To leak stuff. To do research.

Haven't you noticed random accounts with <100 rep points spreading rumors that ended up being true? Or new members asking specific questions about our preferences?

My question is, how many Haus Ninja Accounts do we have lurking GGD now? @ them. This is a witch hunt. :stalkga:

And if you think they don't see what you think of Gaga and Chromatica, you are SO wrong. They're watching us, always. 

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Nice try, Bobby. We ain't giving up our sources. :haroon:

Werk

Gaga if you're reading please talk about Lina Morgana and her boyfriend!!! I've heard you got tea on him gags

Chromatography
1 hour ago, OutsideWoodys said:

I think it’s a shame she still does this. With all due respect to everyone I don’t think people who post online are representative of the fan base as a whole

right, everyone should just echo the same nice positive opinion 24/7. it’s fine to constructively criticize.

OutsideWoodys
31 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

right, everyone should just echo the same nice positive opinion 24/7. it’s fine to constructively criticize.

Not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying she, as a creative person, doesn’t need to hear these (certainly not constructive) criticisms. She’s not in a writing workshop with u. It’s all just noise that makes her resentful of the people she’s creating for 

VTV

:billie:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

anonanon
2 minutes ago, OutsideWoodys said:

Not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying she, as a creative person, doesn’t need to hear these (certainly not constructive) criticisms. She’s not in a writing workshop with u. It’s all just noise that makes her resentful of the people she’s creating for 

omg gags is it you? :stalkga:

jk I actually agree with you mostly. I don't think anyone is above constructive criticism or even poking fun at a bit if it's in good nature, but forums are pretty much always going to be a mixed bag and anyone who finds themselves as the subject of one would probably do well to tread lightly. Which I'm sure she knows

Edited just now by anonanon

GregJA

Cover blown :neyde:

:green:

glad y’all wanted more lip colours and no album promo - glad I could help :huntyga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

ELECTROHEART

Ok guys, you caught me, I'm Asia :triggered:

MonoChromatica coming soon :bear:

Xoxo, Miss Asia K̜i̜n̜n̜e̜y̜ Polansky :bear:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

can confirm, am secretly Gaga's chickens stacked on top of each other in a trench coat

Spoiler

pecking out these posts on the keyboard takes a while

Spoiler

S-A-V-E-U-S :cryga:

⚡🐲

JRCF29
3 hours ago, justhislife said:

The ads just went away, the servers were upgraded, and he's sending out promo material.

This is all true... and he also just updated the site (the new emojis)... @Admin come clean!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived