💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Haus Members Secret Accounts

Quartz

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I heard a rumor Joe Germanotta has a fake account. Can't remember the username, it was something like floppy or something

I guess he pretended to be living in his car so he could get money to pay his employees at Joanne's. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I heard a rumor Joe Germanotta has a fake account. Can't remember the username, it was something like floppy or something

So did my money fund the employees of joanne trattoria or his Oreo addiction?:oprah:

Mindblown
5 minutes ago, anonanon said:

Imagine getting paid to read all the sh*tposts on here :messga:

200.gif

Bonkers
16 minutes ago, GovernmentHooker said:

Well if you're watching us, time to remember that you have an album to promote

Hurry Up GIF

Hello Newbie

I see you joined earlier today, and your posts are kind. 

Are you Lady Gaga or do you work for Lady Gaga?

200.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

TortureMeOnReplay

I wouldn't be surprised if Admin was being bankrolled by the team. The ads just went away, the servers were upgraded, and he's sending out promo material. Also he's thrown hints of things to come and is able to shut down other rumors that they might not want getting out. Plus being the site administrator he's able to give them a lot of analytics spanning different topics. 

OutsideWoodys

I think it’s a shame she still does this. With all due respect to everyone I don’t think people who post online are representative of the fan base as a whole and I think it warps what she needs to be doing. 

I have a theory she was the type to not do her homework but still get As - it’s basically the story of every era.

Pennywise

Well, Richy, if you're watching, I have one thing to say:

Spoiler

EXPLAIN THIS ATROCITY U RAT
Bo2GDWLCMAIeuxQ.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GovernmentHooker
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Hello Newbie

Are you Lady Gaga or do you work for Lady Gaga?

200.gif

All I can say is that I'm an italian girl from New York but also proud of being european

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, GovernmentHooker said:

All I can say is that I'm an italian girl from New York but also proud of being european

Do you have a sister named Natali?  Have you ever worked at a Starbucks in Malibu?  :oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

COOOK
5 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Plus being the site administrator he's able to give them a lot of analytics spanning different topics. 

Watch @Kimmo and @Bambino make it to the Haus with their threads. Save a Chromatica jockstrap for me! :pray:

19 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

It's true, I am actually Bobby 

tumblr_mhd675WpjI1rsm11lo1_500.gif

No I’m Bobby

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived