Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Is Jeffree Star Responsible For Shane Dawson's Past Jokes Resurfacing?

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddyjeddy

Though I have a theory: I reckon the reason why jeffree constantly asks all these people (that now have exposed him) if they like James or not is because when he asks them if they like James, he secretly has that recorded in some type of way whether it’s voice recording or video taped etc and their response could be bad that can be used to blackmail them. Tati would be heaps in trouble if Jeffree releases a video recording of them gossiping about the sexual assault allegations and Tati adding more input into it in contrast to what she said that she was manipulated into thinking that he was a predator. 

I think behind the scenes jeffree is in contact with Shane and they are probably brewing something.

I mean, he says Shane is his family but he's been MIA for the past week while his family has been dragged to hell and back. 

Borislshere

Why does this feel like some weho white gay knockoff of how to get away with murder 

eddyjeddy

It’s weird how everyone is assuming jeffree threw him under the bus and keeping silent but like keeping silent (especially this tea is very irrelevant TODAY) is the most adult thing to do. 

Born in Chromatica

Nope, because it was Shame who said all the "jokes", if you can call them that :koons:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

Nope, because it was Shame who said all the "jokes", if you can call them that :koons:.

But Jeffree might be the reason why they're resurfacing, you never know until it's proven :vegas:

Quartz

Yes, I have a strong feeling there's something about this 'drama' that we're not privy to. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the exposé.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SCHEISSEMONTRE

probably, but who knows at this point. he's been cancelled so many times, I can't even count the times he's been cancelled.

Mychal

Ricardo

but don't they have a successful palette on sale? at the end it's business why would he ruin himself with all the bad press... 

also if he talks about it do you think people won't be over him, like he's been exposed for past jokes/comments/situations multiple times, how can he help at all... 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Ricardo said:

but don't they have a successful palette on sale?

not anymore...shane's stuff is off of morphies site

Mychal

HausOfAntonio

Doesn’t matter whose behind it. Its what he deserves. 

Archived