?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• LG7
    • Movie
    • Other (comment)

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

I'm talking AFTER Chromatica- so your answers shouldn't be "sOuR cAnDy mUsIc ViDeo" "a 3RD SiNgLe" "a LiVe PeRfOrmAncE" lol

I'm talking after the era is finished.  What do you want next?

LG7? if so- what genre?

A movie? if so, what kind of role?

another makeup line? :derpga:

And it should go without being said that personal life stuff (like marriage, kids, time-off) will happen regardless.  I'm asking what do you want next for her CAREER :) 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Also- I know we just got Chromatica and the era is far from over.  I'm just asking out of curiosity :) don't come for me.

I would love to see her in another movie.  But at the same time I am a music fan- so ultimately I'd love another album :)  

♥ Kindness Police.

River

Jockstraps and sexy male underwear line

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

numb the flame

In terms of Stefani the person, I want her to settle down and start a family.

In terms of the Gaga brand, LG7 or some sort of side EP. If she doesn't want to do a solo album, I'd love to see a collab album with Metallica.

NFRatwell

I just want her to release music :fatcat: I don’t care what genre, if it’s attached to an album, it it’s for a soundtrack, if she just wants to pull a 2019 Katy. Or a 2020 Katy. :poot:

TasteLikeWhiskey

A dark and raw mother****er of a rock LG7 album. :koons:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

sillynate

I think I’m looking too far into the future but 10 years ago Gaga did a modern take on 80’s pop. This decade she did a modern take on 90’s house. My hope is that in 10 more years she’ll do a modern take on 00’s rock 

ThatsGossip64

She just needs to do what she wants to do now and stop catering to her fans. Her artistry and creativity without the influence of fans is phenomenal. Also, she needs to stop trying to make songs that are really commercial and radio-friendly (ie. Free woman, Stupid Love) and go with her artistic side (ie. Aura, 911 and Venus) because she clearly enjoys that more.

The Fame

More music! I want rock, I want slamming beats, I want crazy powerful songs that make you want to either punch someone in the face or strut down the hallway, high heels clicking after you just killed a man.:firega:

Archived