đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

US execs wanted Paloma to reshoot video to omit black lover

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

Girl 2014 isn’t no excuse, we have seen multiracial relationships in Pop music for ages. 

I’m glad that Paloma went with how she truly felt.

No I know I was just mentioning 2014 cause I don't think Adele and Taylor did it until like after Paloma's video 

Loyalty
25 minutes ago, Werk said:

No I know I was just mentioning 2014 cause I don't think Adele and Taylor did it until like after Paloma's video 

Yeah, I hear that, but we’ve seen multiple Pop music videos featuring interracial relationships even before Paloma’s video, so it wasn’t anything new for it to be made a big deal out of. 

Werk
4 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Yeah, I hear that, but we’ve seen multiple Pop music videos featuring interracial relationships even before Paloma’s video, so it wasn’t anything new for it to be made a big deal out of. 

Yeah it sounded like LA Reid was trying to find an excuse for her not to debut considering he'd know she wouldn't agree :awkney: 

Loyalty
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Yeah it sounded like LA Reid was trying to find an excuse for her not to debut considering he'd know she wouldn't agree :awkney: 

If he was the executive that tried to get in the way of this from happening then he’s absolutely trash... 

Archived