๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Quarantine Makeup

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Chromatography
11 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What are you talking about? When did she do a performance for this era? Or aย listening party? Or insta lives or zoom talks shows? I must be living in a parallel universeย 

to be fair, she was going to do a listening party but then the protests started. it would be kinda weird to do one nowย 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

to be fair, she was going to do a listening party but then the protests started. it would be kinda weird to do one nowย 

I think she could've used one month since release as a good reason for a listening party. Going along the lines of 'I bet everyone has their favourite track now you've had the the album for a month, let's go!'

But that moment passed, I guessย :ohwell:

RAYA.core

I would love to be her in house photographer during these times. We could get so many good shots!

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Franch Toast

I understand people are eager for promo and performances. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, however. ย If Lady Gaga is one thing, it isn't lazy. Some people here act like she's just sitting on her posterior eating pizza and cuddling with her boyfriend all day. That's incredibly insulting and presumptuous.ย 

She could be working on something behind the scenes. Maybe her label has given her some constraints. Or maybe she is in fact sitting on her sofa eating pizza and cuddling with her boyfriend because the world is a f*cking sh*t storm right now, and this is what she needs to do to stay sane. Bottom line is, we don't know.ย 

What I do know is that this isย herย creation (along with the help of others), and she cares about it more than any of us ever could. Maybe it doesn't seem that way, but she's spent years creating this. Imagine how it feels to have your roll-out for a projectย you've spent years on totally upended because of a global pandemic? I'm sure she truly was devastated. I would be. And just when she had reworked some promo, BLM protests broke out everywhere, and suddenly a white woman promoting her album probably didn't seem like very good optics, plus her mind and heart were probably elsewhere. It doesn't matter what other artists are doing โ€“ she's doing what she needs to do and/or what her label is telling her to do.ย 

Please also keep in mind that just because the governor of California gave the go-ahead to resume filming projects doesn't mean she is going to feel comfortable doing something in a studio right now. California, particularly LA county, is skyrocketing in terms of corona cases. Gaga has a compromised immune system. She might not feel comfortable filming a large-scale performance that involves being around her dancers and crew right now without a mask. I know I wouldn't, and I don't have her health problems.ย 

I'm all for calling her out when needed (such as over the lame-ass signatures), but I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt here. To be clear, I'm just as eager for promo as anyone, but I don't think we should rush to call her lazy or make crude jokes about all the d*ck she is getting. That's incredibly disrespectful.ย 

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath
33 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

What I do know is that this isย herย creation (along with the help of others), and she cares about it more than any of us ever could. Maybe it doesn't seem that way, but she's spent years creating this. Imagine how it feels to have your roll-out for a projectย you've spent years on totally upended because of a global pandemic? I'm sure she truly was devastated. I would be. And just when she had reworked some promo, BLM protests broke out everywhere, and suddenly a white woman promoting her album probably didn't seem like very good optics, plus her mind and heart were probably elsewhere. It doesn't matter what other artists are doing โ€“ she's doing what she needs to do and/or what her label is telling her to do.ย 

This is what makes sad about the whole thing. She's been very clear that the road to this album was a rough one, and that it really offered healing for her, something she hoped it would provide for others too.

So for 2020 to crap all over it (like it crapped all over everything) must have been horrible for her, balanced out by the fact that what was happening in the world was so much bigger than "just" an album roll-out. We know how huge her heart is and how deeply she feels for people in general, not to mention, like many people, her closest family members are on the other side of the country.

When it comes down to it, she probably wants to go live on instagram to loudly play Plastic Doll for those who need to hear it..

Miel

She looks so good here! Did she also do her own makeup for the PAPER magazine fundraiser?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived