Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

OhhmyGod,

this is awesome.... she is making it sound so Awesome.

I want those two Volumes to hit the charts so hard.

Want Immortal Music nowww....

TimisaMonster

Yeah, just like Born This Way was the album of the decade :fan:

I think she knows she overhyped Born This Way..like WAYYYYYYY to much...like Born This Way ODed on hype! :deadbanana: But I think ARTPOP is the new album of the decade!!!!! :yes:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

You know what I just thought of? :huh: Remember monsters when Troy Carter gave an interview and revealed that Gaga has 3 albums left in her contract with Interscope...will ARTPOP count as 1 or 2 albums? :shrug::confused: :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guest StutterGlitch

I would be sad if Princess Die would not make the cut. I just hope she leaks a studio version of it or something.

I dont know if this is really relevant, but how is the ARTPOP app going to work? Like, do we buy it and then when the album comes out it'll just appear in the app or will be have to buy it via the app. I'm a bit confused about how it's going to work. I know no one knows exactly, but if anyone has any info/idea can you fill me in? thanks :kisses:

Edited by UrbanDecay

Allison M

Ugh this verbal diarrhea. Talk about the actual finished product while you're promoting it, please.

i feel like she is just letting us in on her creative process and ideas to get feed back and let us in a bit more to see how she puts this stuff together. i'm pretty sure that's a main reason why this website was created- to let her fans be apart of the making process

ABOVETHETREND

I don't like how experimental the album is starting to sound. At all. We are aren't lab rats. How can you release so much info that you're not confident in? Idk...

IMO ARTPOP sounds like a big sloppy mess that is so "unsure" that she's having a hard time even putting it in a genre. Does anyone else feel this way?

gunther_btw

the new version of princess die might sound like stache when she sings PRINCESS HIGH DIE -PRINCESS DIE HIGH

I see people saying "I want 8 tracks" ... "I want 10 tracks" ... NO. If she's been working on this album since even before BTW came out and all these songs have been written and recorded I want 16 for Vol.1 and 16 for vol. 2 :hor:

A man can only wish!

That could end up happening.

I don't like how experimental the album is starting to sound. At all. We are aren't lab rats. How can you release so much info that you're not confident in? Idk...

IMO ARTPOP sounds like a big sloppy mess that is so "unsure" that she's having a hard time even putting it in a genre. Does anyone else feel this way?

No. You will probably be eating your words by the time the album is released.

Hm, so I wonder which volume Zedd's production will be on? His stuff is perfect. I'm still jamming to Stache/Feed My Love. :legend:

Does anyone else feel this way?

lol no..

I dont thinks shes treating us like lab rats. at the end of the day we're the ones buying the music if she wants to know what we want or she wants feedback on her own ideas then I think its fantastic