Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

SO EXCITED OMG :cry:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

She didn't think Princess Die was that good? imo it has some of her best lyrics, so my expectations for the rest of the songs kind of got amped up haha.

And ohhhhh I'm glad she's putting the whole Indonesia/Jakarta situation into the album. And two possible volumes! I can kind of see it like the Kill Bill volumes lol (fast paced+super outrageous+a bit more commercial/appealing vs. slower pace/longer shots/etc).

3 points in and ready for more

I called the uptempo Princess Die before we even heard Princess Die :toofloppy:

Don't know how I feel about this :toofunny:

3 points in and ready for more

Daenerys

I see people saying "I want 8 tracks" ... "I want 10 tracks" ... NO. If she's been working on this album since even before BTW came out and all these songs have been written and recorded I want 16 for Vol.1 and 16 for vol. 2 :hor:

A man can only wish! :giveup:

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I don't think the jazz album is coming any time soon. I think it was just some kind of ''Hi Tony, we should record a jazz album some day'' And he was like ''Let's do it'' you know, without an specific date. Unless she has said otherwise, of course.

Tony is not getting any younger, is she doesn't do it soon, then it will most probably not happen.

heavymlover

Tony is not getting any younger, is she doesn't do it soon, then it will most probably not happen.

:deadbanana::dies: :ohno:

Lawd 2 vol. I'm going to have to put another pelvis on reserve because my ass is going to be worn out from popping my :hor:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Arturo

I'm gonna laugh when we get VOL. 1 and never get volume 2...

"Monsters, ARTPOP was it's own piece of art. It doesn't need a 2nd volume. Time to lock it up in my vault with the 2nd BTW video, Americano Mariachi version, and Katy Perry's weave xx"

Edited by Arturo

Ellie Goulding

"It's nothing like Born This Way"

YAS!

ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR. THE GODS HAVE FUQQING COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND BLESSED US ALL. YASSSSSSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSSS :legend: :legend: :legend: