💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

Actually The Fame was released August 19, 2008 and The Fame Monster was released November 18, 2009. That's ONE year apart.

You got me there :laughga: But a little over year between albums still makes a difference, not that I'm really complaining. I'll buy whatever she puts out no matter when it's released, I just think one way makes more since than the other.

Edited by HausOfNicole

Chances are she won't decide when she'll release volume 2 until it becomes clear how volume 1 is doing. She'll want to give this era longevity, milk both volumes and reaffirm her position with commercial songs and videos before putting out another experimental album!

Lol even if Gaga and/or her label are dumb enough to submit two albums for an Album of the Year consideration on the same year, the Grammy voters will end up being split between the two albums, and consequently neither one of them will be nominated. This is what happened to Kanye West earlier this year; Kanye and co. submitted both My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Watch the Throne for Album of the Year, and as a result neither one of them ended up being nominated, despite the fact that MDTF was critically acclaimed and had some solid chart success.

Well said :golfclap:

She could just release both albums together and call it ARTPOP at the same time she releases ARTPOP vol.2 for those who did not buy vol. 1 and then the album is sold together from then on with the likely 30+ tracks. The grammys will vote for the double #1 album, the project, ARTPOP :josip:

Chances are she won't decide when she'll release volume 2 until it becomes clear how volume 1 is doing. She'll want to give this era longevity, milk both volumes and reaffirm her position with commercial songs and videos before putting out another experimental album!

I agree. :tea: Having two volumes of ARTPOP is a smart strategic move to be quite honest. :fan:

Edited by PokerFist

This is a great concept but I am praying that her label can market this and pull it of well, or otherwise it'll just be a big mess.

Personally I don't care about Grammys. They don't indicate quality at all, and ignore dozens and dozens of great music. But don't want to get too far on my hatred of the Grammys. :P

Bring on both volumes in 1 year please omg :cry:

If she can pull this off :cry:

Two dance/techno/electronic/rave albums by Gaga in one year. :cry: :cry:

heavymlover

2 volumes, plus the jazz album with Tony? 3 albums all at once? :shocked:

I don't think the jazz album is coming any time soon. I think it was just some kind of ''Hi Tony, we should record a jazz album some day'' And he was like ''Let's do it'' you know, without an specific date. Unless she has said otherwise, of course.

People were just saying Azealia spilled more tea with Red Flame and Ratchet than Gaga has in a year and then Gaga says this

GAGA is coming for all your guy's crusty ass weaves. Beware basic b---hes for 2013 is the year of GAGA :legend:

Haters will turn into lovers! :derpga:

Im honestly more interested in hearing the more experimental version.