💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

a complextro masterpiece. :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

dynamite

I hope volume 2 doesn't come with all the songs from volume 1 (aka re-release), because I don't want to buy the same thing twice.

It won't be.. she said vol.2 is the experimental stuff, it's all new

• Love 1

will both songs featuring Azealia make the cut???? somebody ask, please?

She's not in the room anymore. Left to shower. She said she could try and come back sometime later tonight.

charliekelso

She's not in the room anymore. Left to shower. She said she could try and come back sometime later tonight.

OMG hahahaaa she said she will leak the rest of the songs that did not make it to ARTPOP xD

http://littlemonsters.com/post/508ecb60cff95fca43000352

She did say that even the experimental stuff is catchy! :shocked: Sooo....she also added that it's just more modern is all and you never know if radio is ready! :ohwell: Maybe she's thinking radio might like the experimental stuff too and therefore have some singles from VOL. 2! :shrug:

Who knows at this point ? Not even Gaga :hehe:

We'll have to wait and see.

The Only thing I did not like is the split between Radio friendly songs and experimental stuff. I strongly think that both volumes must have singles and both must have radio friendly songs and experimental but catchy stuff.

andiiblaque

Gaga prob knows exactly what the first single is and the tentative release date. She prob wants it to be a surprise this time around. I hope she only announces it like a week before it comes out