💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

When I heard "Princess High/Stache" for the first time, I thought about "Princess High" being an uptempo version of "Princess Die". I think that is what Gaga is actually talking about.

I think "high" isn't really a lyric in that song. It's Po-ho-ker Face. The way you sing it, when you stretch one word.

Po-ho-ker Face.

Ba-had Romance

Bo-horn This Way

Ju-da-as.

And now with "Princess Die" - Princess Die-high or Princess Die-ie

:blehga:

Complextro = Madeon, Zedd (and im thinking that there is a possibility that Gaga worked with Zedd's friend Porter Robinson). Porter Robinson was the guy who made up the term "complextro". :legend:

it's quite possible actually :)

he remixed The Edge of Glory. maybe she heard that remix and decided to get him on ARTPOP ;)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I will only be happy if their is alot of songs in each vol.. I dont want 8 songs and have to wait 6 mounth for the rest I want 10 songs in vol1 and 10 in vol2

I hope she puts some commerical songs, and some experimental songs on each volume, and releases the more commercials songs as singles so it has more radio support..? Either way, I don't really care. I just want new music LOL. This is exciting! I hope there's like 12 songs on each album.

Why some people talking about too much hype? Does she said that in 2013 will came out album of decade or something else?.. She just leaked some information about new album or albums :)

I don't care if the more experimental songs aren't singles as long as we get videos for each song :flutter:

it's quite possible actually :)

he remixed The Edge of Glory. maybe she heard that remix and decided to get him on ARTPOP ;)

It would be a dream come true for me as a fan of Porter Robinson if he produced some songs for ARTPOP

TEETHTEETH

ARTPOP GAGA RELOADED. I see she is trying to copy off the great Ms. Minaj :coffee:

woah b---h.. hold up. She isn't re-releasing ARTPOP. Vol. 1 and Vol.2 will be different. she said she was thinking 1 being all commercial and the other more creative stuff. She also said she hates re-releases and thinks its a way to scam the fans.

so no. she isn't copying nicki.

It would be a dream come true for me as a fan of Porter Robinson if he produced some songs for ARTPOP

crossing fingers for you :hug:

woah b---h.. hold up. She isn't re-releasing ARTPOP. Vol. 1 and Vol.2 will be different. she said she was thinking 1 being all commercial and the other more creative stuff. She also said she hates re-releases and thinks its a way to scam the fans.

so no. she isn't copying nicki.

I guess he was joking ;)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I am SOOOOOOOO here for this... :omg: :omg: :omg:

January ( ARTPOP VOL. 1 Single drops)...

March (ARTPOP VOL. 1 drops) - 8 songs....

OCTOBER (ARTPOP VOL. 2 Single drops)...

NOVEMBER (ARTPOP VOL. 2 drops) - 8 songs...

DECEMBER (ARTPOP DROPS)... (A combination of both albums, with three or four brand new songs/ARTPOP Deluxe Edition)

I think it's actually a good idea to have it split into two volumes.

She can concentrate more on the first vol. for now as it will be released first. I'm happy she is separating the commercial from the experimental, that way I'm sure we'll have more radio-friendly songs that the general public will eat up - not like I care that much about it.

Reading all her posts, her tweet came to my mind from a few weeks back when she said she has the album in little pieces, it just needs sewing together.

Excited for the album and app.