💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

Allison M

that was fun to sit in on and watch. i really like this view only thing so it's calm enough for her to respond, but everyone can see what she is saying. :)

Hypocrateen

Ok, when I'll know more about the two volumes thing I'll say something. Right now I don't fully like it.

How is that possible that she still doesn't know anything about the new single tho? :laughga:

themrdenlife

Merged it with this one to keep things consistent.

well even the headline was a lie. six months after volume 1 comes 2? she never said that at all

She probably wont put anything out from the second volume is what shes saying.

Well, she said that the radio may or may not be ready. Perhaps she'll send a song or two from V2 to some radio stations and see how they do. If they're well-received, she may put out a single.

I want her to leak one of the songs that didn't make the cut on New Years Eve :flutter:

She probably wouldn't have decided the track list by then but a studio version of Princess Die would be much appreciated :P

RAMROD

SRSLY Gags we need preview now ha! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

Another reason why I think the album will be released in June, I'm sure Volume 2 is her christmas gift for her fans since its 6 months after the volume 1 release

well even the headline was a lie. six months after volume 1 comes 2? she never said that at all

A6ZJYuNCQAAyxtz.jpg

This isn't fake, right? Wasn't in the chat at the time.

Ray of Light

To this 'GURL, YOU BETTER SNATCH WEAVES NEXT YEAR'' Gaga said :I wont let you down

:giveup:

She is coming

:clap: I just can't :saira: