Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you buy the signed LG7 album?

Monsterxo

Would you buy the signed LG7 album?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy the signed LG7 album?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
39 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Spot on to everything here!!

Sadly, I think Gaga is stuck in a loop similar to Britney. I don't think she's mentally well enough to be releasing music and performing, but she's afraid of losing relevance. The Apple Music interview really showed how much Chromatica is about Gaga's sadness that she still struggles with to this day.

With Chromatica being Gaga's 6th album, she should be done with her Interscope record deal. She should start her own label and with that freedom, do something similar to Sia where she can still release and perform music but without all the extra promo that drags these artists down.

Exactly, we saw it with Britney. No doubt they both love what they do but the people around them are pressuring them to keep working to not loose hype. 

We saw how it took a toll on Britney for continuing to just say “yes” despite not feeling it inside. I love Chromatica but yes, the whole album is really pretty sad and very telling of how she really feels. 

I hope she does have her own label and just release music whenever she wants to. She should have done that instead of Haus Beauty. Hoping to a Haus Records in the future.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived