💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Standing tickets Paris/London sold out?

Sepsami

Featured Posts

Sepsami

Hey y'all :enigma:

I live in Belgium and earlier this week I was looking for standing tickets in either London or Paris, they were available for both. I didn't order immediately because my friend told me to wait because his BF might come to, only to come to the conclusion that neither of them are going. :triggered::triggered::triggered:

Turns out standing tickets for both are sold out now as well. :giveup:

Does anyone have an idea if standing tickets will be made available again? Otherwise I'd have to buy seats and the poor person behind me isn't going to see much of the show. :billie:

Sepsami

ALSO, since my friend is a complete flop. :triggered::triggered::triggered: If anyone else hasn't found someone to go to the show with, we could go together. :lolly:

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Hey y'all :enigma:

I live in Belgium and earlier this week I was looking for standing tickets in either London or Paris, they were available for both. I didn't buy order immediately because my friend told me to wait because his BF might come to, only to come to the conclusion that neither of them are going. :triggered::triggered::triggered:

Turns out standing tickets for both are sold out now as well. :giveup:

Does anyone have an idea if standing tickets will be made available again? Otherwise I'd have to buy seats and the poor person behind isn't going to see much of the show. :billie:

There was GA like 3 hours ago for Paris, now there's Early Entry for GA but no Golden Circle.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Sepsami
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

There was GA like 3 hours ago, now there's Early Entry for GA but no Golden Circle.

Is that in Paris or London? :awesome:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Is that in Paris or London? :awesome:

Paris, edited the comment as soon as I realised :teehee:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

9 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Does anyone have an idea if standing tickets will be made available again? Otherwise I'd have to buy seats and the poor person behind isn't going to see much of the show.

People need to realize that in seats everyone stands up. Nobody sits I can promise u that

The whole point of getting the seats are:

1. not waking up early and queueing up for at least 6 hours to have a good view of the stage and rush/run towards it once the arena opens

2. to not being amongst a tight crowd where u cant even move ur body, cant breathe right, cant see right because someone taller is in front of u or their hands is blocking the view

3. to come fresh and not exhausted for the concert, to be able to buy some food sit and eat before the concert begins. To be able to get ur bag in ur seat during the duration of the concert

4. To be able to have your view of the stage reserved for only you, so u never panic 

5. Usually best for those who are claustrophobes, too fragile, have asthma, any other kinds of issues with being in a crowd, I know ive tried before its always been horrible for me

But nobody sits in their seats when the concert begins, the good thing is that whoever is behind you will always be able to see whats going on bcs the U shape makes it that whoever is behind is actually higher than u 

14 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

ALSO, since my friend is a complete flop. :triggered::triggered::triggered: If anyone else hasn't found someone to go to the show with, we could go together. :lolly:

@Mustang

youandi
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

People need to realize that in seats everyone stands up. Nobody sits I can promise u that

The whole point of getting the seats are:

1. not waking up early and queueing up for at least 6 hours to have a good view of the stage and rush/run towards it once the arena opens

2. to not being amongst a tight crowd where u cant even move ur body, cant breathe right, cant see right because someone taller is in front of u or their hands is blocking the view

3. to come fresh and not exhausted for the concert, to be able to buy some food sit and eat before the concert begins. To be able to get ur bag in ur seat during the duration of the concert

4. To be able to have your view of the stage reserved for only you, so u never panic 

5. Usually best for those who are claustrophobes, too fragile, have asthma, any other kinds of issues with being in a crowd, I know ive tried before its always been horrible for me

But nobody sits in their seats when the concert begins, the good thing is that whoever is behind you will always be able to see whats going on bcs the U shape makes it that whoever is behind is actually higher than u 

That's fine saying that but it really isn't always like this. 

First time I went to see Gaga we went seated, kept trying to to stand, but the people around weren't having it, even when Gaga urged people to get up and dance. There were a few big groups of people that manage to stand in spots. Since then we vowed to always try for standing. For me, it's not worth the cost of tickets, travel (and accommodation if necessary) if you can't have the experience you'd want so risking seated tickets isn't gonna happen. Maybe stadiums are more likely to have that shape you mention but it's not always the case

Sepsami
1 minute ago, youandi said:

First time I went to see Gaga we went seated, kept trying to to stand, but the people around weren't having it, even when Gaga urged people to get up and dance. There were a few big groups of people that manage to stand in spots. Since then we vowed to always try for standing. For me, it's not worth the cost of tickets, travel (and accommodation if necessary) if you can't have the experience you'd want so risking seated tickets isn't gonna happen 

I had seats for the ArtRave and I felt SO awkward standing up cause no one behind me was standing :air: Also the stage is much further away and with Joanne I had GA and Gaga was literally 3 meters away from me :awesome:

18 minutes ago, youandi said:

First time I went to see Gaga we went seated, kept trying to to stand, but the people around weren't having it, even when Gaga urged people to get up and dance. There were a few big groups of people that manage to stand in spots. Since then we vowed to always try for standing. For me, it's not worth the cost of tickets, travel (and accommodation if necessary) if you can't have the experience you'd want so risking seated tickets isn't gonna happen. Maybe stadiums are more likely to have that shape you mention but it's not always the case

Ok ive only been to Paris and I can tell you parisians stand up, they dont sit down, its never happened ever lol 

and that shape is in every single stadiums in Paris but I do not know other experiences in other cities 

Lona Delery

i guess the only option is to keep checking the site every hour or so and see if theres a new GA ticket available. They were sold out pretty quickly and all the tickets popping up now are either resales or ppl who decided to get a refund now that the show is postponed

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Sepsami
24 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

i guess the only option is to keep checking the site every hour or so and see if theres a new GA ticket available. They were sold out pretty quickly and all the tickets popping up now are either resales or ppl who decided to get a refund now that the show is postponed

Yeah I just found new GA tickets for London and I'm trying to order but keep getting errors :selena: I'm gonna keep trying until I get them :lolly:

FentyGa

there’s GA tickets for london for £200 ish on livenation, last i saw

NewUsername

as @Lona Delery said, it's a good idea to just practically live on the site and refresh every minute to see if new tickets pop up.

Archived