💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga songs have you played your non-LM friends?

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

I’ve forced my non-little-monster friends to listen to pretty much all of Chromatica, the first half and last couple songs of ARTPOP, some deep cuts off BTW, all of TFM and like maybe two songs off of the fame. 

I have many different types of friends with many different tastes in music and here’s what I’ve gathered:

My Basic friends (who listen to whatever is in the top 40) Like: Free Woman, Sour Candy, Enigma, Joanne (piano), John Wayne, Nothing from ARTPOP, Scheiße (surprisingly), Hair, Nothing from TFM except Telephone. They also think that Fun Tonight is the song of the century

They Dislike: All of ARTPOP (especially swine), Alice:saladga:, Babylon:wtfga:, Replay:what:, Heavy Metal Lover, Perfect Illusion, Judas, Dance in the Dark

My weird friends (similar to the art Freaks from Mean girls) like: Government Hooker, Aura, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Perfect Illusion, Replay, Babylon, Gypsy, Judas, HML, Dancin in Circles, Monster, ARTPOP.
note: I was surprised at how many of them LOVED Teeth

how about your friends???

(You can also use this thread as a guide for what to play for your friends who have yet to be introduced to Gaga.)

social experiment gone wrong

brucee

one of my friend who loved Applause with me disliked John Wayne. and Uh.. Idk 

hello hello baby.

Red Velvet

Wait, lemme check.

Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Shallow, Born this Way, The Edge of Glory, Sour Candy, Rain On Me...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Daylight Jokers

Stupid Love when it just got released. They didn't like it :awkney:. But then again, the other three were only into K-Pop and the other one preferred local rock music.

ChromaticRaccoon

For my best friend, I'm making them listen to all of Gaga's music. Done The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Chromatica and I already forced them to watch A Star Is Born. Had to stop for awhile due to Corona, but currently half-way through ARTPOP!

So far they've pretty much love everything, I'm turning them into a Little Monster :kiss:

Otherwise I make all my other friends listen to her singles, and maybe a few deep cuts 

KubaM316

Well, my "friends":huntyga:?... maybe only Just Dance and Poker Face, but the rest - they are way too into "something they think is a real music:saladga:" to understand and like artists like Gaga, Katy, Taylor, Ariana, Ed, Sia, Beyoncé, Michael, Madonna, etc.:triggered:

I wouldn't be suprised if they haven't heard about Shallow...:triggered:

Something about month ago I told my best friend about Rain On Me. When she have listened she said "I like it. It's really catchy" (or something like this). So... at least one person.:vegas:

And... I had to make a playlist for a school party (it was one year ago), so I've chosen 120 songs (don't ask me why, OK?:huntyga:) including Shake It Off, Problem, Part Of Me, High Hopes, On The Floor, Shut Up And Dance, and many, many other. I've also chosen 5 Gaga songs: Poker Face (as the first track), Telephone, The Edge Of Glory, Just Dance and Bad Romance (as the last song). Of course they started making fun of me because "I've downloaded all Katy Perry and Lady Gaga songs":triggered: and at the end I came home crying:huntyga:

Biggest Bitch

Shallow, ARUTW, Poker Face, Just Dance, Telephone

They all hate Stupid Love and Rain On Me :selena:

Salvador Sequea

Almost everything :huntyga: even unreleased

My friends really loved Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica. Some of them already heard The Fame before we were friends so there was a link right there. 

GipJo

Does husband count?

I blast every Gaga song every day, from TF to Chromatica including CTC and live albums, from live performance to music video, from unreleased to covers, he heard it all:vegas:

He also watched all her acting pieces, including Machete Kills:billie:

Twitter

All my friends are straight men. Before I fully introduce them to Gaga, they would bop to some tracks and not even know who the artist was. Songs like:

- Love Game

- Teeth

- Do What U Want

- Aura

- Dancin’ In Circles

- Diamond Heart

nathantj594

My mom is randomly obsessed with Teeth. We watched the monster ball HBO together back in the day and she lives for that song. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

steven

My friends don't like her music but they know Shallow and think it's her most iconic song. :triggered:

Archived