💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sevdaliza shades Beyonce

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I onced watched a mv of her and i was shook. Beautiful to even say the least. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
3 hours ago, SourCandy said:

There is no need for artists to get butthurt over clothes.

I'm already assuming that it's the same designer, hence why the dresses look similar. And if they got inspired from her, what's so bad about it? Bigger artists have been "borrowing" from smaller artists since forever. Gaga has done it. Everyone has done it.

Yes but not giving credit is really scummy of them. Sure it’s not illegal, but it’s also not fair to the smaller artists.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Cookie Tookie

Where is the shade??? This is the truth. Anyone who has followed Sevdaliza for a while knows she’s 100% involved in her creations, music, and videos. 

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Yes but not giving credit is really scummy of them. Sure it’s not illegal, but it’s also not fair to the smaller artists.

It's not illegal to wear clothes by the same designer....

alsemanche

Her music is sooooo good 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I’m a fan of hers! Musically and visually she’s always been quite experimental and “ahead of the curve” so yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if it trickled down to more mainstream artists, not just BeyoncĂ©  :kiss:

Seryabkina
22 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

if you'd create or present something and someone else would steal it or do the same, present it as them being the first to do that thing and get all the credit... pretty sure it wouldn't sit well with you

Poker

I agree with her but I don't get the whole "I wore this first, you're stealing from me" unless you designed it yourself. Am I wrong?

Kindness rules all.

JustHMLover2
20 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

if you'd create or present something and someone else would steal it or do the same, present it as them being the first to do that thing and get all the credit... pretty sure it wouldn't sit well with you

Where is the proof and source... Nowadays everybody likes to blame and wants credit for the most basic things that's been out in the world for more time than some artists existance... 

Gracious Gaga

she does have amazing visual always.

edit: her instagram feed is awful though 

♄ Kindness Police.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Not saying that, but to take aesthetic inspiration in music videos, looks, performances, sound, etc. and claiming it as part of your own individuality is really shitty. It’s something that almost all of my favourite singers do, and for the most part, the only thing that annoys me about them. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JustHMLover2
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Not saying that, but to take aesthetic inspiration in music videos, looks, performances, sound, etc. and claiming it as part of your own individuality is really shitty. It’s something that almost all of my favourite singers do, and for the most part, the only thing that annoys me about them. 

In 2020 it's almost impossible to have all original aesthetics.. If they start mentioning every person who did alike aesthetics a couple of days probably won't be enough.. Fighting over the same ideas is just meh 

Archived