💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race Queens RuVeal (Season 1)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Individual videos:

Spoiler

Gird your loins, hennyyy! :sis:

Any fave that you are rooting for so far from this RuVeal?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme

Honestly this looks better than the current season of All Stars

Dramatica

I need Justin Trudeau to participate in that, how iconic would that be?

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Helxig

I've been a fan of Drag Race for 9 years now but oh my GOD there is too much for me to keep up with now :smh:  as a fan I know I should feel lucky but it's just overwhelming. I'm unable to even keep up, and it just doesn't feel special anymore :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Blastertoyo

The fact that they planned this for Canada Day 

:enigma:
jk y’all just posted it late 

please enlighten me to death

cacaca

meh it's sad that they've overmilked Drag Race. UK was brilliant but all of these spin-offs and new shows... the brand has been watered down beyond belief. I'll give it a go as it'll be interesting to see what the show is like without Ru, but I probably won't stick with it.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, permotio said:

I'll give it a go as it'll be interesting to see what the show is like without Ru,

Thailand did it first, but I guess you didn't watched it :billie:

Jose P
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've been a fan of Drag Race for 9 years now but oh my GOD there is too much for me to keep up with now :smh:  as a fan I know I should feel lucky but it's just overwhelming. I'm unable to even keep up, and it just doesn't feel special anymore :shrug: 

You can just not watch the spin offs. I personally don’t plan on watching Canada’s DR. I’ll stick to the RuPaul hosted line of shows, US, UK, and All Stars that’s it. Better than keeping up with a hundred shows. This competition shows all get a million spin offs. Look at The Voice, Got Talent, Big Brother.

Helxig
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

You can just not watch the spin offs. I personally don’t plan on watching Canada’s DR. I’ll stick to the RuPaul hosted line of shows, US, UK, and All Stars that’s it. Better than keeping up with a hundred shows. This competition shows all get a million spin offs. Look at The Voice, Got Talent, Big Brother.

I've pretty much decided not to watch the spin-offs. The problem is that I get fomo which makes me feel pressured to watch it, but I do not have the time or energy to commit. A problem I create for myself I know :huntyga:   

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've pretty much decided not to watch the spin-offs. The problem is that I get fomo which makes me feel pressured to watch it, but I do not have the time or energy to commit. A problem I create for myself I know :huntyga:   

Have you watched UK tho? Bc if not that one is definitely worth it. It was amazing and such a breath of fresh air for the franchise.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Have you watched UK tho? Bc if not that one is definitely worth it. It was amazing and such a breath of fresh air for the franchise.

I was enjoying watching it with a friend until about Snatch Game, and was loving it, but then we fell out of friendship and I never picked it back up again :huntyga:   but it was really good from what I saw

RAMROD
8 hours ago, Dramatica said:

I need Justin Trudeau to participate in that, how iconic would that be?

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

He will likely can, but not this season tho. The judges been announced.

Archived