💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Canada's Drag Race Queens RuVeal (Season 1)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Mocchi
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

RuPaul's late controversies contributed to a lot of the negativity and hate towards the show

Could you enlighten me? I am a huge fan of RPDR but I know nothing about what's going on outside the show :enigma:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

I gotta be honest, glad to see a Canadian version of the show but I'm beyond sick of the franchise at this point and it's been completely co-opted by the straights™️ :vegas:

It's also been so funny seeing some of these girls be popular again after they've apparently burned every bridge locally and were complete nightmares pre-Drag Race :billie: I give it a couple weeks before a couple in particular start showing their true colours online :billie:

COOOK
1 minute ago, NAMURO said:

Could you enlighten me? I am a huge fan of RPDR but I know nothing about what's going on outside the show :enigma:

There's been some fracking allegations, stories from a couple of Drag Race alumni of him being completely fake/different off camera... Most recently he's been completely silent about the Black Lives Matter movement, the only sign of social media activity was a few days ago where he deleted (or archived) every Instagram post, leaving his profile completely blank and only changing his profile pic.

COOOK

Loved this theme but I would've saved it for an All Stars season since queens will have more resources to "elevate" their first time in drag, if that was the point of the challenge.

& Jimbo once again SLAYED it on the runway :enigma: but I agree on the critiques of him needing to come out more (in the main challenge)

T3ARS

I'm consistently shocked at the priase for BOA:saladga:. I also thought that Kiara was definitely gonna have to lipsync for her life. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

honestly watch it!! cause canada's drag race looks like it has a higher budget than the US version... anyway Priyanka is going to win. Ive seen her perform dozens of time and she's just the whole package

• 2 weeks later...
uo111

Anyone watching this or what? I'm living for the queens! (the judges... not so much).

And Scarlet Bobo is stanning Gaga HARD on her instagram!

RAMROD

I watched first episode and thought that it had its charm.

But the judges can be better. The queens they decided to put on bottom 2 and one of them that they put as top queens of the week that time are not deserving at all.

And then I missed the rest of the episodes. Then see that many audience are still complaining about the judges not doing well at giving the right Queen to win or to be in bottom 2.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
On 7/2/2020 at 3:57 AM, Dramatica said:

I need Justin Trudeau to participate in that, how iconic would that be?

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

I dunno. He not ageing the greatest last year or two especially with that beard now

I love beards in the vast majority of guys but on him it makes him look 10 years older and just doesn't suit him

Just A Holy Fool
On 7/17/2020 at 9:00 PM, Voglio said:

honestly watch it!! cause canada's drag race looks like it has a higher budget than the US version... anyway Priyanka is going to win. Ive seen her perform dozens of time and she's just the whole package

She literally almost won one of Toronto's biggest drag competitions right when she started drag, and that's just 3 years ago. She is such a natural talent. She puts so much effort into every performance, and she has such a great personality. Really rooting for her among all the Toronto girls. 

Just A Holy Fool
On 7/17/2020 at 8:54 PM, T3ARS said:

I'm consistently shocked at the priase for BOA:saladga:. I also thought that Kiara was definitely gonna have to lipsync for her life. 

The judges are loving her camp, and while some of her outfits are questionable, she seems to be able to sell it. But they've warned her, they want to see more now. She'll go home soon I think. 

• 4 weeks later...
Levine

I'm shocked to see this thread abandoned since this season is amazing, one of the best ever of the show (USA included of course).

The only thing for me are the judges/decisions of the authors that are OUT of this world. I don't know how many maxi challenges Jimbo should have won, but they only gave her one. 

The last episode was the most bad judged EVER! Rita was good but they put her in the bottom 2 with Lemon, but Scarlett was bottom 2 and eliminated material to me. And of course Jimbo was the CLEAR winner of the episode, but they gave the win to Pryianka who was pretty bland.

I don't know how this will end, I feel they're going to give bad editing to Rita and Jimbo and I'm afraid they're going to crown Scarlett who is good, but that's it imho.

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm shocked to see this thread abandoned since this season is amazing, one of the best ever of the show (USA included of course).

The only thing for me are the judges/decisions of the authors that are OUT of this world. I don't know how many maxi challenges Jimbo should have won, but they only gave her one. 

The last episode was the most bad judged EVER! Rita was good but they put her in the bottom 2 with Lemon, but Scarlett was bottom 2 and eliminated material to me. And of course Jimbo was the CLEAR winner of the episode, but they gave the win to Pryianka who was pretty bland.

I don't know how this will end, I feel they're going to give bad editing to Rita and Jimbo and I'm afraid they're going to crown Scarlett who is good, but that's it imho.

How exactly was Jimbo the clear winner when all she done was make her drag daughter an exact copy of her? That wasn't the task at all, family resemblance =/= exact copy.

Archived