Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not promoting Chromatica?

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lifeline

What is actually going on? It’s been more than a month her album has been released and she’s done no promo. The album is dropping in streams. She doesn’t even interact with fans, nothing. I’m getting tired. This woman just does not care about the output of her work the same way she did in the beginning of her career. 

KatieJudasGaga4

How many of these threads are we going to have? 

Gaga doesn't decide on everything that happens with promotion. 

It's not that serious, I'm sorry

This is just my personal opinion, but I feel like Gaga does not want to be a celebrity anymore. She views her career and fans as a burden on her! If she can use an excuse to not work she will do that. I wish she would give us an interview or a performance even if its a piano performance from home.

TimisaMonster

The fact she has not sung ANY song from the album the entire year and we are in July... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

She doesn’t even interact with fans, nothing. I’m getting tired.

Then leave. She doesn’t owe anybody anything 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Lifeline
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Then leave. She doesn’t owe anybody anything 

Jesus... fans like you are the pits. 

We just want her to acknowledge the album with her fans. 

blankpaper
Just now, Lifeline said:

Jesus... fans like you are the pits. 

We just want her to acknowledge the album with her fans. 

No the fans that bitch about everything are the pits 

Im sure she’s well aware that not catering to exactly what everyone wants may cause her to lose some fans. Fans that are bothered by that can choose to stop following her

it’s also ridiculous to compare how she was at the beginning of her career to how she is now. She went above and beyond in the beginning to establish herself in the industry. Now she’s one of the most famous women in the world and she’s taking care of herself instead of running herself into the ground trying to please everyone 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Gerrard174

Whilst i understand the ongoing events happening around US and the world, as a fan I do feel sad that she did not perform even once any song from the album thus far.

steven

Honestly, I have no idea what is going on but something seems off. I hope she’s okay mentally and physically. We tend to forget that she is ill and has a lot of inner struggles so we shall be patient and hopefully wait for something to happen eventually.

Chesescake

The truth is, I almost forgot she is exist, but I wish she can speak out and then write a simple charity song (something like Angle Down or Just Another Day.)

While she not doing anything, you still can spend some time to explore new music (i guess.)

River

It's.. not really in her hands, all the promo needs to be approved by Interscope and it looks like they are putting everything on hold.

We're facing the 2nd wave of covid and by the end of the week we're reaching the 2nd big lockdown.. no major business is going to take any risk to promote even with Twitter.

We're just going to get a surprise drop of a video in a couple of weeks and that's it pretty much.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thet1234
12 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

No the fans that bitch about everything are the pits 

Im sure she’s well aware that not catering to exactly what everyone wants may cause her to lose some fans. Fans that are bothered by that can choose to stop following her

it’s also ridiculous to compare how she was at the beginning of her career to how she is now. She went above and beyond in the beginning to establish herself in the industry. Now she’s one of the most famous women in the world and she’s taking care of herself instead of running herself into the ground trying to please everyone 

I agree. When she posted about her album during #BLM people on twitter complained saying "your not showing your support to blm you just lost a follower", or "it's disrespectful to be happy at such a sad time", or "why would you release this during a global pandemic, people are dying and you are just profiting off sad people". 

um chile

DrCake

It’s not only about the lack of promo even. It’s about the uncertainty of this whole era, her complete absence from social media, her lack of interaction with the fans and so on. 

This era is the most anticlimactic thing she’s ever done music wise and no Sour Candy merch or lyric video is gonna change that. It just plainly sucks. :laughga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived