💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Chromatica not leak fast?

thet1234

Featured Posts

thet1234

How did Chromatica not leak. it was ready for months and physical copies had been produced. how did it never leak until a few hours before release?

um chile

Red Velvet

It's because she made a vault in Antarctica, where the USB is there, and while it's there, it was guarded by @Haroon, causing him an untimely hiatus with a Nintendo. After that, there were hackers from the state of Livalando, Calirgia that hacked it while boarding a train to Antarctica. After that, they boarded another train which had internet to leak it all.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

JRCF29

She recorded it, mastered it, stored it in Azerbaijan

Don't Call Me Gaga

Woohoo

Stupid Love demo

Stupid Love

Stupid Love MV stills

Rain On Me demo

Rain On Me studio snippet

Cover art + back cover

Babylon snippet

Free Woman demo

:poot:

It did "leak" before the release time, the midnight global release was a bit stupid, everyone listened to the NZ release before their country's release.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

RAMROD

It was stucked in Chromatica obviously

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thet1234
5 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Stupid Love demo

Stupid Love

Stupid Love MV stills

Rain On Me demo

Rain On Me studio snippet

Cover art + back cover

Babylon snippet

Free Woman demo

:poot:

It did "leak" before the release time, they midnight global release was a bit stupid, everyone listened to the NZ release before their country's release.

I live in NZ. born and raised and It leaked at like 10pm here. Everyone literally only had to wait like 2 hours but no. 

um chile

Woohoo
4 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

I live in NZ. born and raised and It leaked at like 10pm here. Everyone literally only had to wait like 2 hours but no. 

I think I redeemed myself for listening to SL's leak by not listening to the FW leak and waiting a day for the release :gayhat:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

GregJA

It was all on cassettes and vinyls and no one could play those so it never leaked :poot:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

2 minutes ago, GregJA said:

It was all on cassettes and vinyls and no one could play those so it never leaked :poot:

I heard it was also able to be played through the thongs but the speakers weren’t made in time :poot:

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

Luckily the worldwide fans streamed the NZ spotify anyway to help with y'all local chart :billie:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, GregJA said:

Not true. Cassette and vinyls can be ripped too :billie:

thet1234
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not true. Cassette and vinyls can be ripped too :billie:

true. even if they couldn't rip it, they could record the audio with their phone:trollga:

um chile

thet1234
38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Luckily the worldwide fans streamed the NZ spotify anyway to help with y'all local chart :billie:

yeah that's good. NZ needs more stream. Chromatica is flopping already. It's down to no #7. Our charts are so delayed. When we all fall asleep where do we go is still charting at #9. Any support to help raise streams is appreciated!

um chile

River

The leakers felt bad for her :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived