💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen DeGeneres Show Cancellation Rumors Debunked

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

From popculture.com “‘Ellen’ producers react to cancellation rumors”

As of late, there have been rumors that The Ellen DeGeneres Show might be getting canceled. The Sun reported that the reasons behind this possible cancellation stem from declining ratings and allegations that host Ellen DeGeneres is "rude" to her staff... 

Even though the show, which is in its 17th season, has been declining in ratings recently, DeGeneres' production company representatives told the New York Post that there is no cause for concern. In response to rumors that the show will be canceled, the reps said, "Telepictures can confirm it's untrue."

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/news/ellen-producers-react-cancellation-rumors/

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

This isn't anything new. Ellen has spoken to the New York Times about ending the show in 2021 because she's tired of the image that she has to put up for it. 

FrederickSpears

Welp, that's a bummer. I'm so tired of her show being on TV all day when it sucks. I mostly watch cable but I like my daytime talk shows and judge shows during the day ngl. Kelly Clarkson needs to just take her timeslots.

Maleficent

Her show may still air, but I will strongly judge anyone who watches it or any celeb who agrees to go on it. 

Ellen was always a trash person and her message was always in direct contrast to the way she conducts herself. I’ve literally been saying this since 2016 

Maleficent
Just now, Seeka said:

she's tired of the image that she has to put up for it. 

Being a kind, caring person 

FrederickSpears
Just now, Seeka said:

This isn't anything new. Ellen has spoken to the New York Times about ending the show in 2021 because she's tired of the image that she has to put up for it. 

How sad that her image she is tired of having to put up is "being kind and a good person". She's trash!

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Kelly Clarkson needs to just take her timeslots.

She’s on a different channel 

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde

All the  ellen is trash comments are already here ....:smh:

I dont see y'all judging the male hosts as much as you judge the few female host we have .

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It is new but go off I guess. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Seeka
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Being a kind, caring person 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/arts/television/ellen-degeneres.html

But yeah basically. 

I stopped watching her show when she sent an intern to make fun of a Hello Kitty convention. And there was this poor girl in elegant gothic lolita working the place just standing there awkwardly and I was just like "I'm done here. I feel attacked and not in a joking way. I don't have strong attachment to Hello Kitty, but this is awkward all the same."

JRCF29
Just now, RenegAde said:

All the  ellen is trash comments are already here ....:smh:

I dont see y'all judging the male hosts as much as you judge the few female host we have .

“Few female host(s)”?

Wendy Williams 

Ellen 

Kelly Clarkson 

The View 

The Talk 

The Real 

Red Table Talk 

nice try there:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived