💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen DeGeneres Show Cancellation Rumors Debunked

JRCF29

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Nikki tutorial made a big deal about her not having an easily accessible bathroom  because  she a "celebrity " now . 

If you've seen the whole drama about Nikki and Ellen, you would know that wasn't the only issue that occurred that day.

And may I add, ex workers stating they weren't getting paid and were being treated unfairly.

7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Wasn't james Fallon accused of blackface and everyone on the internet  defended him because it was a long time ago .

If ellen did that y'all would have destroyed her 

Jimmy Fallon literally has no excuse and I saw no one defending him on GGD so I don't know what your talking about.

Again this isn't about sexism. You are the one bringing it onto this thread.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
Just now, RenegAde said:

Well thats more than  the  female ones you mentioned

It’s not but I’m not going to argue basic math with you in the middle of the night 

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Our good sis Wendy stays getting cancelled (rightly so):smh:

Not sure how it’s relevant to whether or not she’s a talk show host but okay

The view co-host gets contant heat for being  biased  and "angry"

As do men like Don Lemon and Chris Coumo, and I don’t think people who criticize The View’s politics are singing John Oliver’s praises 

The real co-host are considered fake 

Can’t speak to this one I don’t watch them or know anything about them 

No one watched red table talk so..

Refer to the Wendy Williams section of this reply 

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I don’t think that Jimmy Fallon has displayed or is alleged to have displayed a pattern of mistreatment toward staff (on the show or otherwise), guests, or audience members in the way that Ellen has :oops: Allegations re: Ellen don’t center on one time she snapped at a producer in the 90s, or said/did something offensive on her sitcom. 

The criticism of Ellen has nothing to do with whether she’s male female of a ****ing alien, it’s about her as a person not her as a gender. 

Have you  watched his show ,  you don't need anyone to tell you , You can clearly see that some things he does would be problematic in today's culture . Not that I personally find them offensive but people in today's internet  would definitely call them  out if someone like ellen does same .

JRCF29
Just now, RenegAde said:

Have you  watched his show ,  you don't need anyone to tall , You can clearly see that some things he does would be problematic in today's culture . Not that I personally find them offensive but people in today's internet  would definitely call them  out if someone like ellen does same .

Specifically which things 

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

It’s not but I’m not going to argue basic math with you in the middle of the night 

Not sure how it’s relevant to whether or not she’s a talk show host but okay

As do men like Don Lemon and Chris Coumo, and I don’t think people who criticize The View’s politics are singing John Oliver’s praises 

Can’t speak to this one I don’t watch them or know anything about them 

Refer to the Wendy Williams section of this reply 

:laughga:

My earlier  response to you was that the problem here isn't that they aren't female talk show host. The problem is that they face an unfair amount of scrutiny ranging from their looks , to their opinions not being good enough , to their  characters / personal life being tarnished 

And sadly the gay community is a big part of the problem where female entertainers are held to a much higher standard ... i too am guilty of it  even

RAMROD

:classy: but will it make a dent anyway for Ellen? Don't think so. It only means she can't move houses as often as she did now, if it was cancelled. And if don't she can have sigh of relieve.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RenegAde
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

If you've seen the whole drama about Nikki and Ellen, you would know that wasn't the only issue that occurred that day.

And may I add, ex workers stating they weren't getting paid and were being treated unfairly.

Jimmy Fallon literally has no excuse and I saw no one defending him on GGD so I don't know what your talking about.

Again this isn't about sexism. You are the one bringing it onto this thread.

First of ,several employees have come up to defend ellen but no one paid attention to them  cuz everyone is so desperate to "expose" her 

And Fallon got defended alot on here,  even by the black community. 

I'm not saying ellen is devoid of flaws , we are guilty of having flaws. I just don't like that people are bent on discrediting her and the millions of lives she has touched . ( along with other trailblazer female host) just because of mere misunderstandings 

My Name Isnt Alice
41 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

In the daytime? Can’t think of one

Late Night:

Fallon 

Kimmel 

Maher

Corden 

Colbert 

Noah

Oliver

Conan still exists

JRCF29
Just now, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Conan still exists

:bradley: only when he’s without borders as far as I’m concerned :ladyhaha:

I love Conan v much, I watch his remotes a lot on YouTube. He’s very niche, but he’s going to go down as one of the greatest comedians ever 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Maleficent
42 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Wasn't james Fallon accused of blackface and everyone on the internet  defended him because it was a long time ago .

If ellen did that y'all would have destroyed her 

There’s a difference between making a poor judgement when ur young vs. using ur status/platform to put others down and mistreat ur staff. Please. 

JRCF29

@My Name Isnt Alice Conan possesses a really rare, in contemporary late-night comedy anyway, ability to make anything funny. He switches from wry and deadpan, to exaggerated performance, to professionalism and back like *that* it’s incredible. And when he is on the street or at a restarting kr at ComicCon he is in his element and does his best work

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

There’s a difference between making a poor judgement when ur young vs. using ur status/platform to put others down and mistreat ur staff. Please. 

Are we forgetting that these are mere accusations??, employees are protected by the law so if they are truely being  owed unpaid salaries or mistreated they can make a  lot of cash by taking her to court.. I wouldn't have a problem with that 

Until their claims are proven and backed up by facts and not just their words i think its really unfair to label her as a terrible person

Maleficent

Are we forgetting that these are mere accusations??, employees are protected by the law so if they are truely being  owed unpaid salaries or mistreated they can make a  lot of cash by taking her to court.. I wouldn't have a problem with that 

Until their claims are proven and backed up by facts and not just their words i think its really unfair to label her as a terrible person

When it’s 2, 3 people—there’s a level of uncertainty. 

But when literally 90% of her direct orbit speaks out against her—it’s not just accusations. If hundreds of girls came out agains Justin Bieber, I know which side most ppl would be on 

River

Ellen De Generator plz be canceled :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived