Ellen DeGeneres Show Cancellation Rumors Debunked

JRCF29

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I dont see y'all judging the male hosts as much as you judge the few female host we have

I guess you haven’t seen any Jimmy Kimmel-related thread on here then...

and Ellen’s (dirty) laundry list far transcends any male host or female host I can think of (except maybe Wendy Williams)

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

“Few female host(s)”?

Wendy Williams 

Ellen 

Kelly Clarkson 

The View 

The Talk 

The Real 

Red Table Talk 

nice try there:ladyhaha:

:awkney: now try and list all the male  talk show host and see how many you come up with 

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

All the  ellen is trash comments are already here ....:smh:

I dont see y'all judging the male hosts as much as you judge the few female host we have .

Chile... the way not even the Lgbt community likes her anymore. Not you making it a sexist thing... 

raragaga

I just want to go to one more 12 days of giveaways lol that woman gave me so much sht

xoxo

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

:awkney: now try and list all the male  talk show host and see how many you come up with 

In the daytime? Can’t think of one

Late Night:

Fallon 

Kimmel 

Maher

Corden 

Colbert 

Noah

Oliver

Don't Call Me Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

All the  ellen is trash comments are already here ....:smh:

I dont see y'all judging the male hosts as much as you judge the few female host we have .

It isn't a sexist thing.

Ellen DeGeneres is a horrible person and you should know how badly she treated many of her guests behind the scenes including Nikki Tutorials.

The reason no one brought up the male talk show hosts was due to the fact this thread isn't about them.

JRCF29
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The reason no one brought up the male talk show hosts was due to the fact this thread isn't about them.

There were a few people ready to cancel Jimmy Kimmel on here over the Megan Fox joke that resurfaced a few days ago... they didn’t mention Ellen at all because of sexism I’m sure!:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I guess you haven’t seen any Jimmy Kimmel-related thread on here then...

and Ellen’s (dirty) laundry list far transcends any male host or female host I can think of (except maybe Wendy Williams)

Wasn't james Fallon accused of blackface and everyone on the internet  defended him because it was a long time ago .

If ellen did that y'all would have destroyed her 

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ellen DeGeneres is a horrible person and you should know how badly she treated many of her guests behind the scenes including Nikki Tutorials.

Nikki tutorial made a big deal about her not having an easily accessible bathroom  because  she a "celebrity " now . 

JRCF29
Just now, RenegAde said:

Wasn't james Fallon accused of blackface and everyone on the internet  defended him because it was a long time ago .

If ellen did that y'all would have destroyed her 

I don’t think that Jimmy Fallon has displayed or is alleged to have displayed a pattern of mistreatment toward staff (on the show or otherwise), guests, or audience members in the way that Ellen has :oops: Allegations re: Ellen don’t center on one time she snapped at a producer in the 90s, or said/did something offensive on her sitcom. 

The criticism of Ellen has nothing to do with whether she’s male female of a ****ing alien, it’s about her as a person not her as a gender. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

Something else I don’t see much of is celebrities or public figures defending Ellen... 

Don't Call Me Gaga

RenegAde
33 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

In the daytime? Can’t think of one

Late Night:

Fallon 

Kimmel 

Maher

Corden 

Colbert 

Noah

Oliver

Well thats more than  the  female ones you mentioned . Plus my point wasn't that they are no female talk show host ,my point was that they are held to a much higher standard of human decency . The males don't get scrutinized  half as much 

Our good sis Wendy stays getting cancelled (rightly so):smh:

Apparently everyone hates ellen now

The view co-host gets contant heat for being  biased  and "angry"

The real co-host are considered fake 

No one watched red table talk so...

Modern Ecstasy2
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

This isn't anything new. Ellen has spoken to the New York Times about ending the show in 2021 because she's tired of the image that she has to put up for it. 

Good to know she is tired of pretending to be kind :vegas:

Gaga is shaking 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived