đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Beyonce agree to collab with Gaga?

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Beyonce attended the Monster Ball yet she did not join Gaga when performed Telephone!

Coachella sets is another show they could have performed it togather.

Gaga's talked about socializing with Beyonce before, praised her on snapchat a while ago, and Beyonce has taken pictures with her at events (and she avoids Kim K most of the time, so if she doesn't like someone the public kind of knows it). Also, Beyonce was a surprise guest at the COVID-19 fundraiser....Some fans are really way too eager to come up with some sort of "beef" between the two.

*Bey rarely acknowledges or performs her features/collabs...with the exception of Jay Z. She's worked with Frank Ocean on two different songs and they've never performed together despite being at the same awards show & I think he was at Coachella the same time as her. She did a MV with Nicki, but I don't think she's ever acknowledged her otherwise or performed the song.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891
10 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Beyonce was at her highest peak at that time :oops:

No she wasn’t. 

Also to further clarify. R&B and HipHop weren’t the most popular and was on the decline, and by adding Gaga to mix she was staying relevant. 

LilyLark

Gaga was a massive star (the Fame was huge), and while she may have been "controversial" she wasn't that controversial that Beyonce would avoid her. Also, Beyonce barely acknowledges or performs her collabs/features except for Jay Z and occasionally Destiny's Child.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

No she wasn’t. 

Also to further clarify. R&B and HipHop weren’t the most popular and was on the decline, and by adding Gaga to mix she was staying relevant. 

Sis she was massive. She may be more of an icon/respected now & sell more albums, but back then she had serious charting power when it came to her singles. Single Ladies was everywhere on the radio & dominated a big chunk of 2008. In terms of pop culture relevance as related to the GP, I actually think she hasn't topped Single Ladies even if she's more commercially and critically successful now.

TheBadRomancer

Probably saw Gaga's talent and potential and boyyyy she's lucky she did lol

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Gaga's talked about socializing with Beyonce before, praised her on snapchat a while ago, and Beyonce has taken pictures with her at evopportunities ents (and she avoids Kim K most of the time, so if she doesn't like someone the public kind of knows it). Also, Beyonce was a surprise guest at the COVID-19 fundraiser....Some fans are really way too eager to come up with some sort of "beef" between the two.

*Bey rarely acknowledges or performs her features/collabs...with the exception of Jay Z. She's worked with Frank Ocean on two different songs and they've never performed together despite being at the same awards show & I think he was at Coachella the same time as her. She did a MV with Nicki, but I don't think she's ever acknowledged her otherwise or performed the song.

Yes I know Beyonce clearly loves Gaga and expressed it many times, and they still socialize. But im just wondering why they refuse to perform togather even though they had many opportunities to do so. And the song was a huge hit!

Beyonce does perform most of her features/collabs though.. She performed with Nicki Minaj, Alicia Keys, Ed Sheren, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Sean Paul. At the same time Telephone release, Beyonce went to Alicia Keys tour as a surprise to perform a horrible song that was not even released!

9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Gaga was a massive star (the Fame was huge), and while she may have been "controversial" she wasn't that controversial that Beyonce would avoid her. Also, Beyonce barely acknowledges or performs her collabs/features except for Jay Z and occasionally Destiny's Child.

Beyonce does perform most of her features/collabs though.. She performed with Nicki Minaj, Alicia Keys, Ed Sheren, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Sean Paul. At the same time Telephone release, Beyonce went to Alicia Keys tour as a surprise to perform a horrible song that was not even released!

Midnightrush891
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis she was massive. She may be more of an icon/respected now & sell more albums, but back then she had serious charting power when it came to her singles. Single Ladies was everywhere on the radio & dominated a big chunk of 2008. In terms of pop culture relevance as related to the GP, I actually think she hasn't topped Single Ladies even if she's more commercially and critically successful now.

Girl the video for single ladies was a total rip off, let’s continue about Beyoncé’s borrowed success!

Daylight Jokers

Cuz Beyonce's an actual artist so she knows a good artist when she sees one.

Ricardo

I don't know but I still consider Video Phone to be such a wasted collab, the song is awful :messga:

1 minute ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Girl the video for single ladies was a total rip off, let’s continue about Beyoncé’s borrowed success!

Thats invalid information to Beyonce being huge and relevant in the public eye at that time.

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes I know Beyonce clearly loves Gaga and expressed it many times, and they still socialize. But im just wondering why they refuse to perform togather even though they had many opportunities to do so. And the song was a huge hit!

Are you sure about Nicki? They did a music video but I don't remember her ever acknowledging or performing the song otherwise. Some of those performances with other singers were when she first went solo, too...Eds one of the rare exceptions.

They clearly are fine with one another, so I don't think they "refused" to perform together or anything...probably just timing. Also, Gaga said once it wasn't her favorite song so it might be a song she just doesn't like to perform either? Actually, that kind of makes the most sense when you think about it...

Midnightrush891
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Thats invalid information to Beyonce being huge and relevant in the public eye at that time.

Actually it’s not, my whole argument was she used Gaga to be relevant. She also stole the actual whole video of single ladies, which you seem to love. Did she ever give credit?

1 minute ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Actually it’s not, my whole argument was she used Gaga to be relevant. She also stole the actual whole video of single ladies, which you seem to love. 

How did she use Gaga to stay relevant if she was already relevant and huge at that time?

Stealing the video is invalid information to weather the public eye viewed her as relevant.

And no I actually am not a fan of Beyonce, and dont like her music, im just stating facts..

Archived