Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Designer alleges Jeffree Star ruined his friendship with Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If you are a fan since The Fame days you will remember him from these two things,

this person would randomly follow you if  you mention Gaga's name.

Also, he is in this infamous meme GIF

dance.gif

Omg a crowd of 2 people... :smh: I would leave the stage 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Sounds like a bit of an attention grab :sure:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Some of the Monsters are the absolute worst :triggered: although why would Gaga “drop” him because of Jefree Star ? Him and Gaga have never even met as far as I know ? 

Regina George

This seems like something Marc would do honestly. He’s a scum. But this person is still sketchy and I don’t think he’s all that good. 

Can anyone else remember when Brandon Hilton made a fake youtube account and added himself to a gaga unreleased song and claimed they were real features? Lol. Jeffree's trash and I'm not doubting Hiltons claims but he does have a background of lying.

('HQ demo leak' - lol. And at the end 'gaga then you'd love' lmao)

Read the description for the 'wind me up'. Again, lmao. Does anyone know who the person singing is ?????????????!!!? Why would u embarrass yourself like this, he prob doesn't remember the password to this account so he can't delete.

Also, some comments about jeffree that he's commented from his actual youtube account 10 years ago:

"only when your opinion makes sense, I am nothing like Jeffree Star, I look nothing like him, I ACTUALLY sing my own songs and I'm much more talented..... BUT people will see that very soon. no stress! PS - dont call someone a wannabe and expect them to smile and kiss your ass! ALSO dont get defensive and pretend like you were attacked when you were the attacker to begin with! XO"

Twitter
On 7/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, xoxo Craig said:

:wtf:  but man... Jeffree needs to GO

That part.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:10 AM, TimisaMonster said:

Omg a crowd of 2 people... :smh: I would leave the stage 

The (private) show must go on

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

LGMonster95

I remember that person, he's a mess, used to be a big attention seeker

Leblanc
On 7/2/2020 at 3:19 AM, Born in Chromatica said:

Jefferee Stars needs to be cancelled.

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

This looks so painful :bradley:

And his friends reaction :ladyhaha:

I always let the good ones go

tomdsgn

Honestly this statement loses all credibility when he claims to have been writing songs for Gaga.

The Good sis Gaga wouldn’t accept songs from other artists back then, never mind a nobody who doesn’t write songs professionally. 

Afaik, it’s only in the last few years she’s started taking songs from other artists with Come To Mama and Till It Happens To You. I remember a time when she was even against features and collabs on her albums.  

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, knee said:

Can anyone else remember when Brandon Hilton made a fake youtube account and added himself to a gaga unreleased song and claimed they were real features? Lol. Jeffree's trash and I'm not doubting Hiltons claims but he does have a background of lying.

('HQ demo leak' - lol. And at the end 'gaga then you'd love' lmao)

Read the description for the 'wind me up'. Again, lmao. Does anyone know who the person singing is ?????????????!!!? Why would u embarrass yourself like this, he prob doesn't remember the password to this account so he can't delete.

Also, some comments about jeffree that he's commented from his actual youtube account 10 years ago:

"only when your opinion makes sense, I am nothing like Jeffree Star, I look nothing like him, I ACTUALLY sing my own songs and I'm much more talented..... BUT people will see that very soon. no stress! PS - dont call someone a wannabe and expect them to smile and kiss your ass! ALSO dont get defensive and pretend like you were attacked when you were the attacker to begin with! XO"

I didn’t see this post before I commented and this just furthers my point. 

When you’re a kid and you exaggerate stuff to sound cool, that’s one thing. But he’s doubling down on it now. No credibility. 

Archived